Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's that time of year...

View attachment 82406611

10/10. Purification.

I don't do Christmas and I don't have a kitty friend anymore but I'm trying to convince my love to love kittehs.

If he ever does, this inspires me to get a poosy tower with safe and fun twinkly things to have a permanent Christmas tree to fuck up and ruin.

I'm a fun mom :rolleyes: :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10/10. Purification.

I don't do Christmas and I don't have a kitty friend anymore but I'm trying to convince my love to love kittehs.

If he ever does, this inspires me to get a poosy tower with safe and fun twinkly things to have a permanent Christmas tree to fuck up and ruin.

I'm a fun mom :rolleyes: :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:
What kind of psychopath doesn't love kittens?! :scream: :oops:: unamused:

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For kicks and giggles I googled "men who hate cats"... It didn't end well.

That said, there are lots of stories of men who said they didn't like cats. Then once that kitten comes into their life, they'd die for it. :D

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, years ago my Mum gave me this silk pillowcase that belonged to her mother and probably her mother before that. I've kept it sealed up and packed away, but I found it while unpacking after the move.

I laid it out on the bed to let it air out before deciding on how to clean it when this happened. I guess I've handed it down.

IMG_0051.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, years ago my Mum gave me this silk pillowcase that belonged to her mother and probably her mother before that. I've kept it sealed up and packed away, but I found it while unpacking after the move.

I laid it out on the bed to let it air out before deciding on how to clean it when this happened. I guess I've handed it down.

View attachment 82588381
She knows how to keep her fur looking purrfect

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The little side piece is pretty nice, too
;) :cool::emoji_smirk_cat:
Wherever one goes, the other follows. I can't believe how besties they've become. Though I've been even more surprised how big a love-bug he's become considering the rocky start when we got him. Now, every time we are on the couch, there he is migrating between us with head boops and laying all over you.

In fact, the other night while watching a movie he laid in my lap almost the entire time, resulting in my legs practically losing all feeling. Since there's been a sudden drop in temperature the last few days all the kitties have been particularly cuddly and they've been loving the presence of both the electric blanket on the bed and my Snuggie (don't judge me :laughing:) while sitting on the couch.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All things Steve Rogers are officially Pussy Approved!

chris-evans-movies-avengers-Favim.com-6396863.jpg