Rate your Penis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Yoselin, Nov 3, 2005.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

I in an opportunity published it here, but now that I have been looking for this published one I do not manage to find it.

Please.... I need that you give me adress of Web Site in where people boot in scales of 1 to 10 for photos of very long penises.

Some of these Web Site its adress begin for RATE MY PENIS, but to I would like to have the exact adress.

Thank you very much to everybody.

In this one Web Site should do a Link where the people recommend others Web Site dedicated to Very long Penises.

Saludates,

2. Joh

Joh New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yoselin &#064; Nov 4 2005, 12&#58;15 AM) [post=358050]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I in an opportunity published it here, but now that I have been looking for this published one I do not manage to find it.

Please.... I need that you give me adress of Web Site in where people boot in scales of 1 to 10 for photos of very long penises.

Some of these Web Site its adress begin for RATE MY PENIS, but to I would like to have the exact adress.

Thank you very much to everybody.

In this one Web Site should do a Link where the people recommend others Web Site dedicated to Very long Penises.

Saludates,
    [/b][/quote]

You may be referring to My Webpage [​IMG]

The site is called RATEAROD.COM

Draft saved Draft deleted