Rate your Penis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Yoselin, Nov 3, 2005.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

I in an opportunity published it here, but now that I have been looking for this published one I do not manage to find it.

Please.... I need that you give me adress of Web Site in where people boot in scales of 1 to 10 for photos of very long penises.

Some of these Web Site its adress begin for RATE MY PENIS, but to I would like to have the exact adress.

Thank you very much to everybody.

In this one Web Site should do a Link where the people recommend others Web Site dedicated to Very long Penises.

Saludates,

2. Joh

Joh New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yoselin &#064; Nov 4 2005, 12&#58;15 AM) [post=358050]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I in an opportunity published it here, but now that I have been looking for this published one I do not manage to find it.

Please.... I need that you give me adress of Web Site in where people boot in scales of 1 to 10 for photos of very long penises.

Some of these Web Site its adress begin for RATE MY PENIS, but to I would like to have the exact adress.

Thank you very much to everybody.

In this one Web Site should do a Link where the people recommend others Web Site dedicated to Very long Penises.

Saludates,
    [/b][/quote]

You may be referring to My Webpage [​IMG]

The site is called RATEAROD.COM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice