Rate your pussy

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think my pussy is textbook perfect and have often said so. :wink: I have never had any complaints and have in fact had a few raves on it's tightness, texture (smooth), and lubrication. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say 10.5; :biggrin1: afterall I have phenomenal kegel control and I do squirt. :redface: :wink:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I think my pussy is textbook perfect and have often said so. :wink: I have never had any complaints and have in fact had a few raves on it's tightness, texture (smooth), and lubrication. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say 10.5; :biggrin1: afterall I have phenomenal kegel control and I do squirt. :redface: :wink:

I can't make a valid judgment till...:tongue:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think my pussy has multiple personalities, so it would be hard to assign it any one rating.

Sometimes it's relaxed and hot, sometimes clenched up and spasming with delight, sometimes not wanting to let in the very things that would bring it the most pleasure; sometimes very accommodating. Usually tightest right around the entrance. Sometimes sloshy wet, sometimes dewy moist, but no matter what, I do my best to keep it toned, well groomed, clean, and happy.

(I know this is a tongue-in-cheek thread, but sometimes I like to give serious answers to silly questions.) :biggrin1:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sometimes it's relaxed and hot, sometimes clenched up and spasming with delight, sometimes not wanting to let in the very things that would bring it the most pleasure; sometimes very accommodating. Usually tightest right around the entrance. Sometimes sloshy wet, sometimes dewy moist, but no matter what, I do my best to keep it toned, well groomed, clean, and happy.

I didn't think that a woman describing the different states of her pussy would be so incredibly hot. Mmmmrrrrrrrrr. :)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
men love pussy and are thrilled when we have it. And in no way would we "judge" such a gift in a negative way. Pussy is succulent, delicious and enitrely necessary. And yes. Of course we speak of it - as in how great it is. I have never heard of a guy speak of it in the negative. Nor would anyone hear me speak of it so.
That having been said...........anyone care to proffer any? lol!

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vibrant in flavor and silky in texture with a delicate yet alluring flavor that mingles enticingly as the polished finish rolls on. Has depth to go along with its finesse.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Get him NJQT!!! :wink:

You can join too:wink:

:cool: I can't wait. :wink:

I'm cumming:tongue:

Well Dear thing..the photo is there, you just need a glod membership to get that closer look!

I need that

Vibrant in flavor and silky in texture with a delicate yet alluring flavor that mingles enticingly as the polished finish rolls on. Has depth to go along with its finesse.

You're the closest of all to me.:wink: