Rather Than Not Jerking, How About This?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Timbo5678, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Timbo5678

Timbo5678 New Member

Rather than seeing how long you can go without jerking off to conclusion, why not see how many times you can come in a specific period? An afternoon, an evening, all day, before breakfast, before school?

Work at it alone or with a buddy, get oiled up and keep those juices flowing.

Once a couple buddies and I were spending a weekend at a summer cabin and I clocked in at fourteen ejaculations, one guy did a dozen and the other shot ten times, but said he climaxed another five times without shooting.

Got a good night's sleep that night.

I find when I beat off to multiple ejaculations, when I shoot repeatedly, I shoot less cum, but much more pre-cum flows, which intensifies everything. What about you?

Alone or with others, keep on working that cock.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

The most times anyone came that I knew was 7/day. I am constantly amazed at the replies to this question on this site.

3. Timbo5678

Timbo5678 New Member

The summer I wrote of I was sixteen years old, seventeen at the oldest, everything was new, in wonderful working condition and overflowing.

Now, if I can get my dick to spurt five times, I'm having a marvelous day, if I can add a couple of spurtless cums to that, there'll be a great big smile on my face.

The day I figured out (and it was also that summer) I didn't have to shoot to cum, was the best day of my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted