Rationing The P*ssy?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris Rock once joked that "[SIZE=-1]Women want a man to think he's got a good woman, but they don't want him to think he's got a freak.

Their solution is rationing the pussy[/SIZE]: [SIZE=-1]"Okay, I'm gonna fuck him now, but then I'm not gonna [/SIZE]suck his dick for two weeks. [SIZE=-1]All right I'll suck his dick now, but I won't lick his balls for the next two months.[/SIZE] I'll lick his balls now, but I'm not gonna lick his ass till next year." :biggrin1:

So, do you do it?

Is there anything you hold back in a first time sexual encounter?
Are you more likely to hold out on someone you want a relationship with versus a booty call or one nighter? Or do you just put it down like a champ each new encounter? What has been the reaction when you let them experience your best trick?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I do it.
I’ve noticed that I don’t deep throat early on, allow any kind of butt play, or anything too freaky. Also, when I have really liked a guy, sometimes I'll wait a bit longer for sex.

After banging him for a while I then start to incorporate the freakier things. Sometimes they're shocked because I held back and it adds a nice element of surprise... kinda similar to the mo=oment when Bo Jackson ran on the wall, like "Heyyy, you can do that?!?!?" :icon12:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
LMAO! Chris Rock and Dane Cook are two comedians I respect when it comes to their thoughts on women.

It also depends for me with the guy. Some guys I hold off for a long time, others I tease incessently, while others could've been my best friend for 4 years and didn't tell me he was that hung. Ooops! May have slept with that last one right away. But regardless, I don't do anything "freaky" (or risqué as I prefer :p) either for a while. You don't want to put yourself all out there right away!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Suspicions are confirmed by the above statements.

But why do women continue to ration pussy in long term relationships and marriage?

Don't get me started on THIS topic. I think they're worried about their guy losing interest so they cut off their nose to spite their face! I just wanted my SO to get hornier and wilder as our marriage went on - not put a clamp on the V. Didn't work out that way...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God how I love Chris Rock! I know that bit well, and laugh at it everytime it's on, because it's true!
If I did everything on the first date I'd never have a relationship more than a few months long! I do differ from the Chris Rock bit in that if I am in an exclusive relationship and really care for the guy there is no way I am holding out years to do something. Besides men are notorious for getting bored by plain old vanilla sex.

So, do you do it? Yes, of course.
Is there anything you hold back in a first time sexual encounter? Yes, no anal play for me or him. Depending on the man some positions are off limits for the first encounter. Are you more likely to hold out on someone you want a relationship with versus a booty call or one nighter? I never pull out all the stops for a one nightstand; because I don't want them coming back for more. :tongue: I hate it when they do that. :12: Or do you just put it down like a champ each new encounter? ROTFLMAO What has been the reaction when you let them experience your best trick? I'm not sure. :confused: Different men respond differently to different tricks. All men are amazed and appreciative of how limber I am which I don't consider a trick. As much as I love it I won't ask to be spanked until we have been together a while (at least 6 months). Girthy guys love my tightness and are amazed when right before they cum I squeeze my kegels making myself even tighter on their cock. :smile: The look of amazement and bliss when they realize I can do that at will is priceless.:wink: Anal play and anal sex are not first date or one night stand items! For me they are very intimate and I don't want to do them with a man I just met.

Yes, I do it.
I’ve noticed that I don’t deep throat early on, allow any kind of butt play, or anything too freaky. Yup, same here. Also, when I have really liked a guy, sometimes I'll wait a bit longer for sex. Define longer. . .

After banging him for a while I then start to incorporate the freakier things. Sometimes they're shocked because I held back and it adds a nice element of surprise... kinda similar to the moment when Bo Jackson ran on the wall, like "Heyyy, you can do that?!?!?" :icon12:
Exactly, I don't know if rationing is the correct term though.:rolleyes: It's more that we know men are easily bored and by periodically pulling out something new we know we can keep him interested.

But regardless, I don't do anything "freaky" (or risqué as I prefer :p) either for a while. You don't want to put yourself all out there right away!
Exactly! Men have no respect for or interest in a woman who does 'everything' the first time they are together.

But why do women continue to ration pussy in long term relationships and marriage?
Hmm, I think you should ask your wife that question Love-it. Given the chronic issues you two have had with sex I would think she probably has a bit of fear each time you two are intimate. Not fear of you, but fear of the pain vaginal intercourse causes her. What you see as rationing, she may just see as self preservation. :redface:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't do this.

Define longer. . .
Depends on the depth of my feelings. If I feel very deeply about the person, but do not get the same vibe or indication from them, I won't add sex into the mix until I sense we are on the same page.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when starting a relationship things have to progress to a point where we explore our sexuality together... but after that, no. i do what i want when i want to, or when asked, simple as that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Men have no respect for or interest in a woman who does 'everything' the first time they are together.

Not true NJ - the wrong men may have no respect for or interest in a woman who does 'everything' the first time. The right men don't have negative feelings about it.

I'm very fluid with sex - I just do whatever feels good at the time, whatever I want, what he seems to want - I let it happen. If he is the kind of guy who's going to think he's a big shot and /or I'm easy cos we did anal then he is not the kind of guy I want to see again anyway.

I never do anything I am uncomfortable with or that I think he would be uncomfortable and, likewise, I never hold back from anything I think we will both enjoy - regardless of where we're at, if anywhere, in our relationship.

The kind of men I enjoy most of all are the kind who respect my sexuality for what it is - something that gives both me and them pleasure.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^
If he gets bored waiting the, at longest, month or two into a sexual relationship it would take before I was comfortable with him cumming on my face or sticking it in my ass; he would not be worth the effort and could, with my blessing, be out.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not true NJ - the wrong men may have no respect for or interest in a woman who does 'everything' the first time. The right men don't have negative feelings about it.

I'm very fluid with sex - I just do whatever feels good at the time, whatever I want, what he seems to want - I let it happen. If he is the kind of guy who's going to think he's a big shot and /or I'm easy cos we did anal then he is not the kind of guy I want to see again anyway.

I never do anything I am uncomfortable with or that I think he would be uncomfortable and, likewise, I never hold back from anything I think we will both enjoy - regardless of where we're at, if anywhere, in our relationship.

The kind of men I enjoy most of all are the kind who respect my sexuality for what it is - something that gives both me and them pleasure.
This is true, I try to let the moment flow as well. However, I do not allow butt play and other things early on. I guess it is just a personal preference.

To this point, I have not had any complaints, though. I've found the men I date enjoy us getting to know each other and basic sucking and fucking early on, and appreciate the surprise of my inner freak.:biggrin1:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont go down on girls unless ive known them for awhile. also with my girlfriend the sex seems to be better when i wait for her to make a move, i can usually wait a couple of days before i get tired of waiting and go for it tho

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont go down on girls unless ive known them for awhile. also with my girlfriend the sex seems to be better when i wait for her to make a move, i can usually wait a couple of days before i get tired of waiting and go for it tho
Weird that you mentioned this, I know more than a few guys who only go down on women they know very well. I guess guys are rationing stuff too. :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I save all my freaky stuff for when they are tied to the bed and I've never had a guy run screaming from the bedroom yet!(giggles)
I have a very low threshold for boredom so I will mix it up during an encounter regardless if it is the first time.
Life is too short to ration your self sexually.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I save all my freaky stuff for when they are tied to the bed and I've never had a guy run screaming from the bedroom yet!(giggles)
I have a very low threshold for boredom so I will mix it up during an encounter regardless if it is the first time.
Life is too short to ration your self sexually.

Well said.

Hmm - I've managed to talk Red into readjusting her %s - how do you feel about that silly lil 0% you have in your profile. Surely that's a rationing of sorts? No? :biggrin: :wink: