Rav Wilding

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rav Wilding is a UK presenter of Crimewatch. Does anyone know if he is hung and if he is cut or uncut?

Attachments

Last edited:

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
What difference does it make to anyone else what someone else is asking about? If he likes cut, that's what he likes. If he likes uncut, that's what he likes. This question of cut or uncut is asked all the time on here. Why the concern now?

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rav Wilding is a UK presenter of Crimewatch. Does anyone know if he is hung and if he is cut or uncut?
since you are of rabbinical stock why don't you move to Israel where your obsession with circumcision can go abated

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He certainly is attractive, though a bit young for my tastes. I suspect cut or uncut would depend on his religious background. Muslims practice circumcision, so if he is from a Muslim-Pakistani background, he likely is. If he is from a non-Muslim background, then there is a strong chance he is not. Of course, that is pure speculation. I completely understand Matt's question. As to personal preferences, to each his own. If in fact there is an obsession, it is a good one <grins>. I can certainly think of many unhealthy obsessions, like the Kardashians.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I have mentioned this here before, but...Rav started on a reality series by Channel 4 in the UK titled "Eden". Basically, the show was a precursor to other reality shows that went on to best it with similar themes after one season.

Set in the "paradise" of a remote Australian wild, contestants first appealed to viewers to gain status as a participant in this experimental show, before any of them ever stepped foot there for filming. Based on popularity with the viewers, participants were whittled down and selected to live in paradise, facing the challenges of surviving with only the bare essentials available to them, and living together as a micro-community in an almost tribal fashion, being filmed all the while.

Each week, a new partcipant entered Eden and I am not sure whether this included a previous member leaving. I do recall there was a winner at the end, although only very vaguely and could be wrong. Although, part of the show's failure was that it was very vague in theme. Though there were reality elements, game elements and documentary elements to the show, none were clear or consistant. For instance, there were not weekly challenges per se, but rather team excersizes, and though members of Eden were supposed to be surviving with only the bear essentials, they did in fact have a hut were they they were allowed limited access to computers and internet (lol).

ANYWAY...now that I have explained all the tiresome stuff, here is the (slight) juicynessness...

When making his plea to enter Eden to viewers, before any participants had even entered Eden at all, Rav promised that if he was voted into camp, he would strip down to a thong/g-string and do a sexy dance or strip tease. After a few weeks of avoiding the delivery of this commitment, fans kept badgering him via the official website and blog (as he was submitted to via the computer hut) and I think even the presenter/s and producer/s had a word with him, so he finally delivered.

I remember it pretty clearly because I rewatched it online more than a few times. He had a great, naturally muscular body, and said the words "oh yeah baby" (in a somewhat cringeworthy fashion, obviously uncomfortable with the whole thing even though he was pretty effing hot) whilst grinding around for a bit and revealing himself in what I THINK was a red thong (it was definitely a thong, but the colour is questionable). It seemed decently filled but no real sign of a monster cock. Just average or perhaps above, but still, very nice to look at. Even if the video he provided, as promised, was very short indeed and therefore a bit of a let down. He did SEEM to be cut too, judging by a certain bulbous shape that was somewhat visible.

Sadly it seems picture and video evidence of this has been digitally bleached from The Matrix.

Good luck trying to find it though, and congrats if you do!

Also, Rav opted to leave Eden before the final episode. I don't recall why, but I think he realised he couldn't hack it, or he missed home too much, or got all he needed to out of the experience.

Last edited:

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I have mentioned this here before, but...Rav started on a reality series by Channel 4 in the UK titled "Eden". Basically, the show was a precursor to other reality shows that went on to best it with similar themes after one season.

Set in the "paradise" of a remote Australian wild, contestants first appealed to viewers to gain status as a participant in this experimental show, before any of them ever stepped foot there for filming. Based on popularity with the viewers, participants were whittled down and selected to live in paradise, facing the challenges of surviving with only the bare essentials available to them, and living together as a micro-community in an almost tribal fashion, being filmed all the while.

Each week, a new partcipant entered Eden and I am not sure whether this included a previous member leaving. I do recall there was a winner at the end, although only very vaguely and could be wrong. Although, part of the show's failure was that it was very vague in theme. Though there were reality elements, game elements and documentary elements to the show, none were clear or consistant. For instance, there were not weekly challenges per se, but rather team excersizes, and though members of Eden were supposed to be surviving with only the bear essentials, they did in fact have a hut were they they were allowed limited access to computers and internet (lol).

ANYWAY...now that I have explained all the tiresome stuff, here is the (slight) juicynessness...

When making his plea to enter Eden to viewers, before any participants had even entered Eden at all, Rav promised that if he was voted into camp, he would strip down to a thong/g-string and do a sexy dance or strip tease. After a few weeks of avoiding the delivery of this commitment, fans kept badgering him via the official website and blog (as he was submitted to via the computer hut) and I think even the presenter/s and producer/s had a word with him, so he finally delivered.

I remember it pretty clearly because I rewatched it online more than a few times. He had a great, naturally muscular body, and said the words "oh yeah baby" (in a somewhat cringeworthy fashion, obviously uncomfortable with the whole thing even though he was pretty effing hot) whilst grinding around for a bit and revealing himself in what I THINK was a red thong (it was definitely a thong, but the colour is questionable). It seemed decently filled but no real sign of a monster cock. Just average or perhaps above, but still, very nice to look at. Even if the video he provided, as promised, was very short indeed and therefore a bit of a let down. He did SEEM to be cut too, judging by a certain bulbous shape that was somewhat visible.

Sadly it seems picture and video evidence of this has been digitally bleached from The Matrix.

Good luck trying to find it though, and congrats if you do!

Also, Rav opted to leave Eden before the final episode. I don't recall why, but I think he realised he couldn't hack it, or he missed home too much, or got all he needed to out of the experience.

Does anyone know where the clip of this is?

Reactions: deleted3174821