Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Raven Cepeda from University of Northern Iowa. Did anyone catch this horse hung decathlete running the 1500 meter Monday night, June 30?
His enormous hose and giant balls were on clear display in his white compression shorts. Repeated (hehe) and close examinations of the digital video recording showed a truly impressive log flopping from right to left with each stride, extending all the way to his hip, and a huge nut sack underneath it with each ball individually visible. For those of you with the recording, this was occurring at around 1:50 of the race. Make sure to use slow motion to see the action of what must be a very thick 7 or 8 inch flaccid dick flopping from side to side atop what must be one of the biggest nut sacks in all of sports.

If anyone can clue me in how I can take this from my DVR to upload it to the net, I'll be on it.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Raven Cepeda is in white.

Here's a picture, not from the event that I mentioned in the original post, nor as revealing as that video, but check the folds of his shorts straining from the weight of his junk. Check his large and weighty nut sack, and yes, that curved tube reaching all the way to his left hip is his dick.

Attachments

Last edited:

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Raven Cepeda is in white.

Here's a picture, not from the event that I mentioned in the original post, nor as revealing as that video, but check the folds of his shorts straining from the weight of his junk. Check his large and weighty nut sack, and yes, that curved tube reaching all the way to his left hip is his dick.

Thank you for that mental image as well.:bigeyes: