Raw Sex and CUM

uncutdls

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok..so everyone has a choice..mine is to have sex with out condoms..barebacking is the ultimate for me..I enjoy it more..and I don't go limp..YES condoms make me limp..WISH THEY DIDN'T..BUT THEY DO. I don't know why..but it's all good...I love feeling a HOT hungry hole and cumming inside is the best!!! I've turn down sex when condoms show up..I've turned down Hot men because they have "safe sex", DON'T get me wrong..I don't have sex that often..BECAUSE I do bareback..I am picky and NOT a slut...sooooo my question to you is..BARE? OR WRAPPED? Oh and I love BIG uncut dicks!!!!...MMMMMM:tongue:

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wrapped wrapped wrapped - I like living life without HIV, I don't like the side effects that my friends suffer with, diarrhoea, weight loss, having to take their meds at the same time every day, constant visits to the HIV clinic, worried about people finding out, worried about work and losing job - yes there's still prejudice

Condoms come in so many sizes, tighter fitting, regular, larger, monster different brands are all slightly different sizes and there are latex free for guys with latex allergy.

There's just no excuse for increasing the drug bill of health agencies

Brinz

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As a doctor, I can never understand how anyone can choose to practice unsafe sex with a stranger. Yes, freedom of choice I suppose, but freedom at what price? The best of luck to you bare-back lads - I just hope that when (not IF) you do pay the ultimate price, that you will still think that it was worth it....

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bareback. i am new to it and my bf of 19 months barebacked me 2 weeks ago, it was my first time and his second. We do not mess around with other guys and are both clean and disease free.