RawrRawr's PE Journal of Sorts

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rawrrawr, Dec 4, 2008.

1. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Hey there guys,

I am very happy today. I am a 5' 8" skinny Chinese. I started to jelq about 2 months ago. My erect was 5.5" (measured standing from pubic bone to tip) :) then. I followed Big Al's free PE guide.

I progressed like what he mentioned- slowly add more jelqs and have a 1 week inbetweener after every 4 weeks. I did this very consistently after my 9 to 5. If the guy felt sore or just wrong, I delayed it by a day before jelqing again.

Right now I am doing 30 mins of jelq for 5 days a week. Just an hour ago I measured myself 6" rock hard! :eek: Well my ultimate goal would be 8" plus a thick girth- no more than that. Its really hard to imagine lets say Lucy Liu with anything more than a Double D. :biggrin1:

Hope this gets you Asian readers here going! Maybe 1 day I can show pics of me when I hit my goal.

2. Alex1515

Alex1515 New Member

well what are you at now, 2 months in?

3. Big Al

Gold Member

He stated that he was 6" so he's gained 1/2 inch. Good job :smile:

4. Big Al

Gold Member

You've made some great progress but you probably don't need to be doing that much jelqing. Now that you've been doing PE for more than 2 months, you should consider moving on to more challenging and efficient routines.

5. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys. Esp you BigAl. :D What do you mean by more efficient routines?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

It's been my experience that the best routines are brief but intense. Not only will you get more out of such a routine, but you'll save time as well. It's very tempting to add a bunch of new techniques or lots of repetitions in an effort to speed growth, but this approach often yields negative results.

There are some free advanced exercises listed on some of the more popular PE Forums (I recommend checking out PE Forums- Penis enlargement and male enhancement - Powered by vBulletin).

When you're ready, I highly recommend looking into the advanced courses and professional PE consultation service available at BetterMan: Penis Enlargement Plan.

7. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I am back!

I injured myself after being too enthusiastic.. got that red spot on my glands... had to take a full month off. Then came a career change into the oil industry... Many things to do (relocation, job briefing and courses etc.) but after Feb I continued jelqing.

Results: I finally broke the dreaded 6" mark! Hurray! 6 1/8-ish now consistently. Plan to buy a longer ruler soon (I measured with a 6 inch ruler).

Was on a plateau then decided to get more organized.

What I did: I was on a daily jelq basis but now after changing to 3 days/week with 1 day rest in between each 30 min/day session. The other 3 days/week I go to gym for the rest of my body. Also because its hard to jelq while working offshore. :p

I also added a routine of localized stretching: Hold a segment of your dick with one hand (OK ring-Thumb and finger) with a firm grip and further out with the other hand (OK ring). Give it a firm and gentle tug in opposite directions. Continued for different segments of dick.

Wish me luck to hit my goal of 8 inches! :D

Rawr^2 out :D

8. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Update: Things have been going real slow for me. I have been doing Jelqs every other day. Currently standing in (pun intended) at past 6 1/8". Max 6 1/4". Been adding edging and visualising/kinesthetic on goals.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Have you looked into doing any advanced routines or other exercises?

10. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Sry bigAl, I'm just lazy but consistent. I just do what feels like it in a half hour session. I do that sitting on your own penis thing now that my penis is longer. This whole process of PE actually makes you love your dick more and appreciate its size and shape since I am putting effort in it.

11. Wtff

Wtff New Member

For me it's not that hard and kinda hot to imagine :)

12. Big Al

Gold Member

You'll get a lot more out of that half hour if your workouts are progressive. It's very easy to do if you keep a detailed journal.

13. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Ok guys, I started to get some method in my madness.

1) Warm up the penis with light stretching exercises. Pull with two finger outwards in the four directions (upwards, downwards, left and right). Shake shake to get fresh blood in.
    2) Stretch and sit on own dick. 3 mins. Light PC exercise while doing that.
    3) Lubricate dick well with Johnsons Baby Oil (with minerals)
    4) Jelq in 2 sec strokes from base of penis to glans (I have to emphasis on base to get more length) 5 mins
    5) Get dick to maximum size and force it to stay. Usually I will shift the penis position to get blood into the hard to reach areas (hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean) since it will help your penis max out. *Enjoy the view and power*
    6) Reverse the hand position and continue Jelq. 5 mins also
    7) Repeat step 5.
    8) Hold base of penis with fingers like ring and use other hand (also fingers like ring) and stretch penis section by section (right now at current penis size have 3 section from base to glans) Always end a cycle with shaking your dick to get blood in.
    9) Repeat step 5 and go for hot shower to wash Baby oil off.

Thats me and 6 1/3" now. Thanks.

Hydrate oneself well before the session and after. I don't jerk off after sessions.

14. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Added to my routine Oriental Massage. I still have problems on having my left hand pressing between my balls and dick and trying to pull to the left with my right hand. The instructions given were "dont remove your hand once you applied pressure until the massage is over". Any tips?

Measured myself just now. 6 5/8" on today which was a good healthy day. I manage to break past my plateau of 6 1/4" with 4 weeks of proper jelquing AND good nutrition (i left my Asian country for Europe and ate out DAILY). It was a biz trip and I got a company charge card :p

Healthy helpings of meat, fish, salad, yogurt and water. I bulked up too on the side :D Plus I went online and used the visualizer. I recommend serious people to use it. See and try to feel how is it like to own ur target size.
    Method to madness (daily) then:
    -Warm towel wrap 5 mins
    -Pulling and tugging to 'free' the boy all around
    -300x jelq
    -Oriental Massage
    -Edge and finish with an Uli
    -Warm shower after that

Now im back in my home country and some of my bulk went away. EQ also dropped probably due to poorer nutrition (relatively). Length (thankfully) still remained.
    Current situation
    -No more towel wrap (home no hot water supply)
    -300x jelq
    -Oriental Massage
    -Edge
    -Bath (after letting the boy relax for a bit)

:(

#14 rawrrawr, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted