Ray-J (Brandy's Brother)

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah I knew the only thing left to happen in this world was the release of a director's cut of a celebrity sex tape. Let's just get rid of all pretense that the thing wasn't sent out by the sex-up celebs themselves. Despite all this though something amazing happened. I noticed Ray-Ray's dick is shaped like mine if it was bent to the right, and it hit me: I have finally found my Bizarro dick. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
This is my favorite sex tape, but also one of the most frustrating.

I love it because they are both incredibly hot and Kim is a moaner and talks dirty, which I enjoy in girls and regardless of what the size queens say, he is big!

Howeverm I have alot of complaints about the video.

1. Take off your damn socks Ray-J! Wearing socks, or any clothes for that matter during sex irritates me.

2. On a similiar note, Why the Hell is Kim wearing a bra for 95% of the video, giving us only a quick nip flash? It is an annoying tease, she says her breasts are real, but considering how she trys to hide them, I wonder if she has some scars or something that she is hiding.

3. Camera angles are aweful, Ray-J should have hired an assistant so there "leaked" tape would be professional.

4.) It infuriates me that when he is eating Kim out, he fucking LOOKS into the camera repeatedly, like he is hot shit. He needs to keep his attention on eating that pussy!