Ray-J

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
mind u they might hold off for a bit to gain more public intrest because i dont think many people knew who either of these "celebrities"" were until the vid "surfaced

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yea its out. idk where to find it though but there was a piece of it on xtube.

It is wonderful!! He is fine and she is sexy (this coming from a gay dude). I must admit this is one of my favourite sex tapes!! Thanks sirocco for the link!

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Are there any shots of his dick with her hand not on it? I can't view the vid. But every cap her hand or hands seem to be on it. Also was the golden shower cut out of it or not?

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any shots of his dick with her hand not on it? I can't view the vid. But every cap her hand or hands seem to be on it. Also was the golden shower cut out of it or not?

No golden shower on my file. I did the caps quickly so I don't know if there is any dick only sequences. I would say no because it's mostly a str8 movie that has been edited and edited !

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
From what I've seen on the videos he looks like he's a little above average, but nothing near the 10" they advertise (big surprise). I would guess he's in the 7-8" range because he looks about the same size as I am, but it's hard to say with certainty because of the poor lighting/camera movement.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, if they're gonna do these vids, they need to get the angle right or turn the lights on.

AmyG

Experimental Member
Media
So I love the Tyra Banks show on. She was talking to superstar Ray J about that sex tape. All of the sudden she starts talking about how huge his penis is. Best part, the women in the crowd loved it when she mentioned his large "personality." Yeah right size does not matter!

I have seen stills of Ray J, but no video

Watch at 4:50!!!
YouTube - Ray J Interview on Tyra Part 1

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I love the Tyra Banks show on. She was talking to superstar Ray J about that sex tape. All of the sudden she starts talking about how huge his penis is. Best part, the women in the crowd loved it when she mentioned his large "personality." Yeah right size does not matter!

I have seen stills of Ray J, but no video

Watch at 4:50!!!
YouTube - Ray J Interview on Tyra Part 1

Its hot hearing Tyra talk about it!

Is he really THAT big??

Any pics?