Rayver Cruz to Star in Philippines Twilight Remake

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all know how popular is the Twilight - now Asian Country, Philippines bought the rights of that movie to have their remake to be air in February next year...

Rayver Cruz to star as Edward Cullen - can this guy give a good shot like what Robert Pattinson does?

compare their picture below

I have one question. Why does every thread you start have a link to Hunks Encyciopedia????

Attachments

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
there's a petition to stop this. He is not right for the role. The girl who will play bella is ok but him for edward, NO.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Why you said that his not right for the role? have you seen him in any show or movies? :rolleyes:
yes. actually i'm here in the philippines now for vacation. He's a teeny bopper here apparently. and edward is supposed to be PERFECT. he is way off. sorry. there are more good looking actors here.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry if you think that way... just to share something... Pardon me dude

I told you last night in our pm conversion, which you started that, I wouldn't push this issue and further, that I have had my say. So why do you feel the need this morning for this?

IMO This is spamming. Whether you think you are wrong or not.

Last edited:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. actually i'm here in the philippines now for vacation. He's a teeny bopper here apparently. and edward is supposed to be PERFECT. he is way off. sorry. there are more good looking actors here.

Are you some kinda Filipino? I mean - good thing you know all this, but I am going to look for this... thanks dude for sharing you're info, Yayy!

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Are you some kinda Filipino? I mean - good thing you know all this, but I am going to look for this... thanks dude for sharing you're info, Yayy!

lol. my bestfriend is a filipino. i came with him for the holidays. and i guess i've been watching way too much tv here. I'm planning to learn their language too. i can say that they are very nice people. Too bad we're going back to sydney in 2 days.

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol. my bestfriend is a filipino. i came with him for the holidays. and i guess i've been watching way too much tv here. I'm planning to learn their language too. i can say that they are very nice people. Too bad we're going back to sydney in 2 days.

Oh okay... that's great! Enjoy your vacation! Well, anyway let's wait ti'l next year and let see if the guy Rayver got the Twilight and overpass Robert Pattinson.... :rolleyes: