Razor Review

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Like many guys on this board, I shave my sack, perineum (sp?), dick and lower abdomen. But I'm always looking for new and improved ways to groom myself.

So, I was way stoked when I kept seeing all these 'Quattro' adds - you know, the one with '4' blades?

It sucks. Don't waste your $$. The Mach 3 is STILL the best out there (and I can now say I've tried everything)

It nicked me, didn't shave as close, and was much harder to control. It might be better for those of you who shave your chest or stomachs, as it'd be a little easier over large areas. But it was really difficult to control around the tight corners. Also, the extra blades made it impossible to shave over my balls without nicks, and I've NEVER nicked my balls.

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Rain-
    Thanks for the review of the Quattro razor. I almost bought one the other day, but then at the last minute, decided to just get some more Mach3 blades instead.
    Looks like I made the right decision.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Mach 3 was the best ever made.

Then Mach 3 Turbo blew it out of the water.

What's next? Warp 3?

"Shaving at the speed of light!"

Oops! Sorry about that nose!

Pecker

(But officer, the sign says Fine for Parking.)

4. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Always thought the Mach was king.
    Pecker....grrrr! *is nicked* ;D

5. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Pecker link=board=health;num=1066108991;start=0#2 date=10/15/03 at 05:07:24]Mach 3 was the best ever made.

Then Mach 3 Turbo blew it out of the water.

What's next?  Warp 3?

"Shaving at the speed of light!"

Oops!  Sorry about that nose!

Pecker

(But officer, the sign says Fine for Parking.)[/quote]

If we're shaving at warp speed, god help us when we are taking care of more "delicate" areas. Sure I've got dick and balls to spare, but I'd rather not lose them in a shaving accident!

6. Imported

Gold Member

BrownEyedGuy: I have my balls, shaft, and perineum waxed about once a month. It's actually much better and longer lasting than shaving. I go to a salon for men. The guy who does it is gay and very cool.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Doesn't that hurt?

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Only about once a month.

YEEEOOOOWWWWCH!!

9. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: Can't we all be just frenulas?????

Gramps

10. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=health;num=1066108991;start=0#6 date=10/20/03 at 06:28:18]Doesn't that hurt?[/quote]

sweetie,
    you need to read my shaving erotica again...

dont be fooled into feeling smooth.......like my bro......

:D
    Tender

11. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Well Tender, I use a razor, but I'm a dab hand with one of those things. But NO WAX!

NO WAX!

Is there no greater evil?

I haven't really been down the fictional stories thread much, I'll have to look...

12. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: Thanks for the heads-up regarding the Quattro. Schicks triple blade nicks too.
    I also think the Mach 3 Turbo is the last word in razors. I shave everything Rain mentioned in the shower with, against and across the grain. It is so smooth you almost have to look to see if it is upside down. I run the razor across my nipples too. Never a nick or burn. The Mach 3 also rinses clean so easily. A blade easily lasts me a month even though I shave my mug daily and body every 3 days. My wife loves to handle my cleanly shaved genitalia and nipples. Never gets a 'flossing' from hairs while nibbling and biting my nips or sucking my cock or balls. Good times. :p
    Rain said he is "always looking for new and improved ways to groom myself." So let me suggest this: Another area I shave and recommend that you do too is from your perineum up between your cheeks next to your anus. Seriously. (Of course, I only use the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo). If you use butt plugs or prostate massagers, you won't believe how much easier and cleaner it is when you insert or remove them. Never a problem with itching as it grows out either and I only need to shave between my cheeks about once a month. Clean-up after a dump is so quick and easy. No more 'dingleberries' tangled in hairs. Works for me, so don't knock it if you haven't tried it. ;) Try it; you'll love it. Guaranteed, or double your hair back...;D

13. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=TechnoTed link=board=health;num=1066108991;start=0#11 date=10/31/03 at 00:53:27] Clean-up after a dump is so quick and easy. No more 'dingleberries' tangled in hairs. Works for me, so don't knock it if you haven't tried it. ;) Try it; you'll love it. Guaranteed, or double your hair back...;D[/quote]

Did we really need to know this???? This falls in the TMI category--too much information.

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It must be Hallowe'en.

:D

15. Imported

Gold Member

mhk: Hey all. I don't post much, but I had to on this. I must agree, strongly, the Mach 3 turbo is the best razor out there. For your face or anywhere else. Great investment. If you don't have one-- get one.

16. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: Prep: I don't mean to take you to task, because you have every right to think whatever you want to. I think if you were into sexual performance and reaching for the ultimate in sexual ecstasy with a woman of like libido, like many of us here, you would understand why we do many things you would'nt think of, like shaving our bodies and shaving each other; erotic massage, etc. I only hope someday you have the joy of being one flesh with another; you as her boy-toy and she as your girl-toy. I have taken the time to review your profile.
    You appear to resent some posts and opinions. Likewise, I also wonder why some topics, like politics, get discussed on this forum, designed expressly to discuss large cocks and all things sexual. However, although I was a moderator on another penis development board, it is not my place to criticize or tell someone "that's too much information." I can assure you from previous experience, there are some who appreciate explicit information. I read what others say and although I may or may not like the post, I just go to another topic. Please do not take offense, but I suggest you do the same.

17. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=TechnoTed link=board=health;num=1066108991;start=0#15 date=10/31/03 at 19:02:48]Prep: I don't mean to take you to task, because you have every right to think whatever you want to. I think if you were into sexual performance and reaching for the ultimate in sexual ecstasy with a woman of like libido, like many of us here, you would understand why we do many things you would'nt think of, like shaving our bodies and shaving each other; erotic massage, etc. I only hope someday you have the joy of being one flesh with another; you as her boy-toy and she as your girl-toy. I have taken the time to review your profile.
    You appear to resent some posts and opinions. Likewise, I also wonder why some topics, like politics, get discussed on this forum, designed expressly to discuss large cocks and all things sexual. However, although I was a moderator on another penis development board, it is not my place to criticize or tell someone "that's too much information." I can assure you from previous experience, there are some who appreciate explicit information. I read what others say and although I may or may not like the post, I just go to another topic. Please do not take offense, but I suggest you do the same.[/quote]

Techno-
    I don't have any problem with you shaving each other--I happen to like being trimmed up myself, what I thought was too much information was when you got to talking about "dingleberries" and "cleaning up after a dump."
    The rest of the post was fine, I just think that those bits of info went beyond what we needed to know. That's all....nothing personal.

18. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: Ok, I can see you don't like 'porcelain palace (toilet) humor or lingo, :-X and of course that's ok. :-/ I prefer (enjoy) it :Dover raw or 'gutter' lingo and sometimes try to get the message through without using medical terms :( (although I can). So just let me say it like this: :eek:The absence of follicles in the area of the hind quarters is very desirable and has many advantages. It is strongly advocated that considerable consideration be afforded to the advice recommended and initiate the modus operandi without further hesitation. ???

19. Imported

Gold Member

BrownEyedGuy: Waxing does not hurt that bad if it's done right. My guy is good. It's actually a rather erotic experience. He keeps my cock semi-hard, because it's easier to get the hair off the shaft. I've found that waxing once a month is a lot less fooling around than trying to shave every week and a half.

20. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: <Did we really need to know this? This falls in the TMI category--too much information. >

Prep:
    If you've noticed the reactions from other members on this foum, you would have seen that these kinds of posts do not need to be placed. Can you honestly tell me what good came of this post? It only turned into a difference of oinion posting and no longer on topic... of "RAZOR REVIEW!" Read more carefully next time and think before you post. TechnoTed obviously knows his razors and if he's giving advice on what he believes is a good piece of info, try taking it to heart if you are interested. Otherwise, don't post about something off hand like, I think thats too much information. Some guys might find that useful, to be able to shave there and help with the hindend. Your taking away from the good of the board by doing this. (You have every right to say what you want, but don't make it irrelevent to the topic next time please.)

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

Draft saved Draft deleted