re-addressing a pre-existing "problem"

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The class length and her disappearing act during the time you thought she was in a class would be worrisome to me too if I were you. So she doesn't think you are "nosing around her personal business" some day go to the school with a lunch or dinner or something for her (think of something). Go when the class is supposed to be "in session" according to her but you already know it's actually not. Then you can ask her about it. I was bringing you something to eat or whatever and found the class ended. I thought the class was longer. Etc.

It would certainly make me wonder. Might be nothing and you should give her the benefit of the doubt I guess, but I'd find out where she is when she claims to be in class. What is she doing leaving two hours early and two hours later coming home? That's four hours unaccounted for the number of times she has class weekly and has led you to believe she was in class. Two hours early could be her catching up on the work she needs for that particular class but why did she tell you it's a 4 1/2 hour class? Worth investigating. It could be something as simple as a study group or something but you were again led to believe it's a four 1/2 hour class. Maybe it is with a lab attached that is separate? I'd find out.

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, I think im just worrying too much. i didnt snoop much but i found out its a 2 hour class, and it kinda worried me. shes always been so truthful about fats that even hurt alot. im gunna give her the benefit of the coubt of course, but just the great lack of endearment lately is kinda of worrisome. Given that beginning of school is a stressful period it could just be that. Or maybe she had to go to the library and print off some research papers or something. I dunno I've just been a worry wart lately. She says i love you every night and all that stuff, and happy goodmornings in the morning. I just think shes a little swamped and the lack of time shes been spending with me is just catching up because shes got a pretty full course load. Im sorry bout all these walls of text, its just so nice being able to free my thought from just myself. Even if no one responded id still be writing. it helps clear my mind, and the free counciling that comes with it is a definite perk. thanks alot guys, you're all great:)