Re: Anyone still wearing anything smaller than 12/

ftmadison: Something tells me that you are neither young nor hung ..... there is something about you many postings ....well ...you know ...I have a hunch ....and not a good one ! :mad:

mindseye: *nods* A boys' size 10 underwear is very small. Anyone who's experiencing a puberty so precocious that they're having clothing problems already at that age and size has much more serious medical problems than can adequately be discussed here.

BagOfBones, if by some sliver of a chance, you are telling the truth -- talk to your mommy and daddy and have them take you to see an endocrinologist. (That's a pretty big word, so you could just say 'doctor'.)

Otherwise, keep tipping your hand -- I'm sure the FBI will catch up with you pretty soon at the rate you're going.

mindseye: Eh, I'll double-post for this:

On Feb. 27, you had 'no problem' with underwear:

LPSG / Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues / Re: What do You like  on: Feb 27th, 2003, 11:50pm  
I'm 6inches flaccid and I never have a problem with briefs or boxers. Is it just people complaining about their balls hanging down or something?  

By the next day, you were wearing oversized underwear:

LPSG / Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues / Re: Having to wear small underwear because skinny  on: Feb 28th, 2003, 2:04pm  
I've tried freeballing but it just doesn't seem comfortable to me (no support) but I occassionally wear a pair of briefs that are way to big for me in the waist to combat the problem but freeballing may be the only answer in the end.  

Just a few minutes later, the underwear that caused you no problems yesterday is now too tight:

Kinda know what you mean - it feels like a blimp trying to get into a condom if I may put it like that! My package literally weighs the briefs down and they threaten to fall off.

Two weeks later, you're wearing a size 10...

Hay there

Do any of us "young and hung ones" still wear really small underwear? Like below a 12/14 or perhaps someone out there wears a 10 (like me) or even an 8? Does anyone wear briefs in a Size 8,10 or 12/14?? That would be damned tight! Just curious to see how thin most of us are that are young and hung.

So...you're young enough to be wearing size 10 underwear -- they don't fit, but sometimes you forget that you ever had problems with them.  You're able to access the LPSG during school hours, and you're a hip enough youngster that your parents buy you both briefs and boxers (and let you sleep nude).  

BagofBones: I am terribly sorry to all LPSG viewers and I owe you a full explanation. My younger sibling caught me on this web-site and actually managed to see my password. I left for a vacation for three days to Darwin, Australia ( i live in Au) and unfortunately he was an extremely naughty person in that he has actually created false posts that I knew nothing about until just now. Please disregard this post and the other post in Young and Hung as they were not created by me personally.