Re: Bi and Str8t Buddies ?

Finedessert: "Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay guys, ... it's just not where I'm coming from right now."

I have always felt that you don't have to be Gay to have Gay friends.........Once you have a friend that swings on the other side of the street, you have a friend for life.

This isn't about sex it's friendship.

Grandpa

tott666: Well, I guess this is an inclusive group as far as sexuality goes...

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "connect and talk dick". Here, everyone chimes in if they want to. The main topic this site revolves around is dick. If you're looking for action/dirty talk, might I suggest the personals?

No offence, but I also think it's sort of rude to come in and announce you probably won't be back anytime soon.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If there's one thing we've found out being here in the LPSG, it's that we all pretty much share the same concerns that come with being hung heavier, longer or wider than the majority of men.

In discussing the topics on the board we each get to add (or learn) a little and share in other thoughts that come up in conversation.

I guess my point is that gay/hetero sexuality rarely becomes the topic; only mentioned when necessary in the context of each poster's personal experience.

I don't think you'll find more diverse or open-minded board membership on the internet, bar none.

Pecker

Finedessert: Seems like the original poster took his post off the board.

Grandpa

Chilazer: Yup Grandpa ... I did! I didn't think that I'd stir up so much controversy with just a few words! Guess I've learned my lesson here. Whew!!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I hope it doesn't mean that you'll be leaving the group, Chilazer. As stated already, everyone's welcome to participate and speak their mind regardless of whether or not it agrees with popular opinion. And if it means anything, I can sympathize with your first post.

hugefan69: I've been involved in the arts since I was a pre-teen, and so I've always had gay friends and role models around me, but as a bisexual male I've received a LOT of grief from gay friends who won't accept that even though I love sucking dick, I also love eating pussy and prefer to go to sleep next to a female. I've been told that I suck dick too well to be straight - WELL I'M NOT STRAIGHT! I'M BISEXUAL! A lot of these comments come from guys who'd like to be "more than friends" as they say, so I chalk it up to sour grapes, but it really disappoints me that some people can't just let me state my preference and move on to another topic of conversation. (Apologies if this is off-topic.)

Chilazer: Thanks Dee. Nope I'm not leaving, but I think I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on, less I raise controversy. After all, this isn't the U.N.
Tony~

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nope.

The U.N. consists of a bunch of weinies who wish they had a dick!

Hop in with both feet, Chilazer, let us get to know you and you us.

Pecker

aussiechick63: Don't take a step back already Chalizer.

As has been previously said you need to jump in with both feet. It's all about discussion and support and at times a little controversy. But, everyone is welcome and everyone is made to feel welcome. You will find a very warm supportive group of people here only too willing to help in any way they can. Welcome to the group.