Re-Education of Alysen: 3rd Installment

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Andrew hit it right on the head. Jason isn't the kind of guy you would take to a cocktail party for stimulating conversation (you kind of get a feel for that in the first episode), but since sex has become such a hobby and source of enjoyment for him, he's studied it a lot and put a lot of time and thought into doing it. He's like a guy who might sit at home all day and watch one particular sport or surf all day online about one particular topic (cars, boats, motorcycles, etc). Everyone has a hobby that they are REALLY interested in, and as such they study it a lot. That doesn't necessarily speak to their overall intelligence that much, but it does mean they could probably tell you a ton about their particular obsession.

Come to think of it, every guy I've dated wasn't hugely intelligent in the clever, bookish sense. They weren't stupid, but...you know. They were just really well hung and really enjoyed using what they had, and the effect that it had on me. And, as far as it went, it was always really sexy. That's the erotic element that Jason has. And you are right, Private Wrench, it is really sexy, and my goal is to make the reader feel that in my writing. I want to make him/her feel like Jason is the kind of guy who can get inside your head when you are in bed with him. That kind of guy is always sexy...especially when he's packing. :cool:

Glad you're all enjoying it. Sorry about the awkward perspective change in this installment, Beat Gen. I know it was unexpected, but it gave me the chance to let the reader personally experience what everyone was thinking and doing in that scene. I think it makes the story a little more 3-dimensional, if admittedly more complex.

You all keep reading, and I'll keep writing. I appreciate the feedback.

Aly

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About halfway through the ordeal, Tanya passed out completely. I sensed her body give way and relax, like in some kind of beautiful dream, and I looked up from sucking Jason’s balls to watch with wonder. Her gorgeous frame was completely exhausted, and her face was frozen in some kind of look of overwhelming awe. I remembered my first fuck with Jason, and wondered if I had looked the same way. I hoped so. She was beautiful, laid out in sexual surrender before the enormous column still buried inside of her. I looked up at Jason, asking permission with my eyes to stop and get a better view of what would happen next. He grinned his signature look of devilish triumph and gave a slight nod. It was only going to get better from here, and he wanted me to see it. It was a front row seat to another re-education.

The two were still in the missionary position, with his penis still working her pussy in tight penetration. I noticed how much easier it was for him now that her body was relaxed, and he shifted his body forward to get a better angle for thrusting all the way in. Once all the way in, he paused and held his motion in place, feeling the tightness of her tunnel dissipate as his huge cock stretched it out further. Then he slowly moved his hips in a circular motion, pressing against her walls again and adjusting them to his awesome girth in movement. After a few minutes of this, he began to withdraw again and took up a steady but firm penetration: all the way in, halfway out; all the way in, halfway out, his penis moving like a great serpent into and out of her comatose body. I realized that he was preparing her body to accept his size better the next time, without the added dynamic of pain or resistance. It was like watching some sort of surgery, where the patient will wake up later with the benefits of the operation, but without the memory of the work involved. Did he perform the same procedure on me that first time, while Nick was watching him masterfully prepare my body for his further pleasure? The thought intrigued me, and I felt like a veteran student watching a novice arrive in the same condition I once was, and felt a strange desire to bring her to the same level of understanding and skill.

Gradually, Jason stepped up his power and intensity. He placed his hands on either side of her sleeping head, rose himself up on his feet, and began plunging his gigantic dick into Tanya’s body in full, unhindered strokes. He cocked his head up and looked at me with a purposeful stare, making sure I was watching and enjoying the sight. His glace told me everything: I was seeing it now in its full glory, without limits, taking a beautiful girl completely without any denial- the way a penis of this size was intended to fuck. His ass drove it downward and back in powerful movements like some kind of machine, and I saw it flushed red with pressure and pleasure and domination. It was absolutely incredible. I moved timidly forward and loosely grasped halfway around it with one hand, at the place where it was entering Tanya’s helpless cunt, and felt it move in and out, savoring the feeling of power radiating off of it. Jason saw what I was doing and looked down with me, slowing his thrusting somewhat to allow me to share the motion, to enjoy the feeling of conquest with him, and for a moment we were together in our work, collectively preparing another girl to experience the glories of size. She would wake up soon and find a whole world ahead of her, like I did, to explore and enjoy, but for now, while she slept, it was only Jason and I enjoying his awesome cock and wielding it together in mind-blowing sexual worship.

Alysen,
I bow down to you as my story-telling Goddess.!
Hot series, exceptionally well writen.
Loved it... consider writing more or something new.
You have built up quite a fan base here on LPSG!
X

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks a lot, Xavier. At this point I'd actually like some feedback from my fan base (if it's true that I have one!). What would you like to see happen more in the story? What are the sexy parts that you'd like to see brought out and elaborated on? What's a good next step? I'd like to keep on the education theme, and bring in more complex and in-depth themes. So...

Any ideas? I love writing this stuff. And I love that you guys love it. Can't wait to get back to it and take the story a few steps further.

Stay cool + stay hung, guys.

-Aly

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Wow...this is better than some of the real scenes I've done. You -really- get what it's like for the physicality to control the psychology. Very hot writing!

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tanya left abruptly without talking to anyone, hours after I left her sleeping in my own room, so as not to disturb Jason, who fell back asleep watching TV. We both knew she would come back. After he woke up I coaxed Jason into telling me what he was planning on doing with her, and he explained a little of the process and his strategy. She was still in the developing stages of submission. Her body had given in to his size, but her mind still had not. She would have to decide over the next 24 hours which part of herself to listen to, and he knew which part would win. The problem was getting her to push her mind to submit voluntarily, because after that point the world of cock worship would be wide open to her, like it was to me. He was eager to bring me into the process of her education, both because it would be faster and easier for her to learn from me, and also because the prospect of two girls servicing his massive penis at the same time was a new source of excitement and pleasure that he had been intending to enjoy for a while now, and he was impatient to get it started. He would be expecting more of me now, as I was moving into the role of a student teacher, both improving my own education and also teaching Tanya how to submit to and pleasure his size like I had.

I asked him to fuck me, and he did, as a reward. It was slow and lazy, the way I loved to enjoy it, with me sliding down and riding his huge cock while he looked up happily into my face. He granted me absolute control, giving me the privilege of wielding the power of his size and feeling its length and girth any way I moved my body around it. I thought about what it must be like to always be in control of such an incredible tool, and this reflection propelled me to extreme heights of pleasure as I looked down at Jason in admiration. It was jealously, sure, but a satisfied jealousy of knowing I was good enough to be rewarded with his size. He came fully inside me, pumping his cum in slow, powerful waves that seemed to rebound off my insides and fill me with hot satisfaction.

The last day of that week marked a new step forward in my education, a lesson that Jason wanted me to learn before Tanya came back. The day started as it normally did, with him sleeping late and me waiting by to give him his beer and orally service his genitals while he woke up. He had me lie on my back and take as much of his ball sack into my mouth as I could, rolling his massive nuts one at a time around while he leaned back and sighed contentedly. It was going to be a full day, and I could feel the powerful anticipation in the energy coursing through the package lying heavily about my face. Three weeks of education had made me extra sensitive to Jason’s every whim and conscious of the slightest change in the attitude of his body, and I could sense that this day was special. He seemed extra focused, and his concentration made his swollen penis seem just that much larger. It was getting ready to teach me something new, and I was excited.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suddenly, Jason drew me toward the edge of the bed and kept me on my back, while he stood up slowly and deliberately, his enormous cock swinging proudly between his thick legs. He removed his shirt to get totally naked, and positioned his tensing body behind my head, taking my cheeks in either hand so that my head was hanging off the side, staring up at him. Dominating my vision was his massive penis, which was quickly growing harder and thicker, and beyond that his face assumed a stern expression of resolve as he examined my naked submissive body, avoiding my eyes. I felt the familiar jolt of fear again, but suppressed it with the thought that I was about to take another plunge into a new sexual depth. Jason began striking my face deliberately with his cock, which he held in his right hand, while his left hand reached for my chin and tilted my head back toward his expectant body. I closed my eyes and obediently absorbed the heavy slaps of his size, sinking my brain into a warm attitude of submission: I was owned by him, and everything coming next was all within his right to teach me.

I felt my head pulled back and my mouth opened, and the huge pulsing head of his cock entered inside. I pressed my tongue down against the bottom of my mouth to make room for it and arched my back to open my throat, as Jason had taught me. I had become very skilled at deep throating, and could take most of his penis without a problem, though the final few inches were always a stretch that required the best of my concentration, if I had any hope of being successful. He skillfully slid his oversized head down my throat, and kept a steady pace of penetration for the rest of his wide shaft. Four inches, five inches, and six inches all slid thickly down my bulging throat, and I swallowed regularly to keep from gagging and allow him as much room as he needed. At eight inches down he stopped and let out an intense, pleasured sigh, planting his feet firmly on the ground and shifting his weight forward to keep the pressure on my body. His massive cock seemed to relax and expand inside my neck, filling every last open space, and I could feel the air tightening in my lungs, where it felt like his huge head was pulsing with enjoyment. Time seemed to stand still as Jason stood proudly above me, hands gripping my face, holding his invading dick inside me and reveling in the wet enjoyment of this slow fuck. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, moving his penis in slow circular motions that caused my throat muscles to massage his long shaft. I held my back arched in place and kept an obedient rhythm of swallowing to accommodate his enjoyment, while I stared up at him in wonder. This wasn’t a normal blow job, because Jason once again was allowing himself full indulgence in the pleasure of his size, and was lost in abject worship of it. I knew by now, whenever he entered that state, he would not come back, and I was to meet him there. Seconds more passed, and I was running out of air. I first tried to pull back, but he was expecting this and held my face hard in place, keeping his eyes closed and his face frozen in enjoyment. He was smothering me with his size, and he could only absorb the rich feeling of delight as I struggled powerlessly beneath him. Weeks ago I would have panicked in this same situation, but after thinking quickly I knew what to do. I closed my eyes and concentrated only on the pulsing energy of pleasure emanating from the penis buried inside me, and I forced myself to relax. I filled my senses only with the sights and sounds and thoughts of submission to his size: my eyes began to see bright colors of red and yellow; my ears heard only his grunts and sighs of satisfaction, and my body melted away to feel only the sheer, uncompromising power of the gigantic pole throbbing all the way down my throat. Something in my mind let go of all other awareness, and I was suddenly free and floating…

I woke up minutes later in a sweat with a slight headache. I was still lying on the bed, and Jason was lying beside me with his shirt back on, finishing his beer and grinning at me proudly. I got up quickly, momentarily disoriented, but then settled back down, rolled over, and smiled up at him. “How did I do?” “Outstanding,” he said, and grabbed my hand, bringing it over to rest on his softening cock, which was now sprawled triumphantly over his left hip, still looking impossibly big. I massaged it lovingly as I tried to grasp the magnitude of what I had just done. I didn’t know it at the time, but I had passed a milestone that Jason had never successfully brought any girl across, and he was both proud of his own teaching abilities and excited for my progress. I had just sacrificed everything for the pleasure of his huge cock, in what was an extreme act of worship of his size. It was a new level of achievement for me, and a new world of possibility for Jason, as he had now entered an area of teaching he himself had never touched before. He had finally found a girl who was showing him an amount of respect proportional to his massive size. He had a girl who was now willing to offer her body to any form of pleasure his penis desired, and the possibilities for exploration were endless. In me he had found someone who was just as committed to serving and worshipping his size as he was. He couldn’t stop grinning his signature devilish grin, and it thrilled me to see him so happy and excited. I stroked his ever deserving cock, and he thrust his hips forward proudly and kissed me hard on the lips, his ample tongue caressing mine. It was a sign of equality, and I felt that I had somehow graduated into a teacher just like him, whose new goal was to further our collective education and the education of others, as partners in cock worship. His cell phone suddenly rang.

“I’ll get it,” I said, surprising myself. I jumped up awkwardly like a little girl and retrieved the noisy device from the dresser, looking at the name on the screen. “It’s Tanya,” I said, and looked up at him. Jason smiled viciously and nodded slowly. He waited a few seconds and let it ring, and stretched out his body comfortably on the bed before holding out his hand to accept the call. “Hello,” he said indifferently into the phone. I look down at him and suddenly laughed out loud. It was growing again.

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
Man another great installment. I can't get enough of these stories. They are so hot and well written and I love that they are from the perspective of the cock worshiper. More Alysen, more!

Succubeth

Just Browsing
Media
This story is hot! You asked for suggestions so how about having Nick help pleasure Jason? Also, since his penis gives him so much power over women, how about having him take on the challenge of conquering more powerful women? I was thinking about this last week while sitting in one of my classes. There's a beautiful basketball player in the class who's about 6'5" and beautiful. She manages to be muscular, but still feminine and she gives off this aura of power and beauty. Just a thought... :) - Beth

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tanya seemed like a new person when she walked through the door. Her face was flushed red with excitement and humility, yet also hardened with determination. Her attitude was infectious, and I couldn’t help but grin as I led her downstairs to Jason’s lair. This time my goal was to take an active part in her education, and make sure that this massive cock was pleasured properly. He had accepted her back, and I would ensure that he wouldn’t be disappointed. I stopped her at the door and had her remove her clothes. “He’ll want you naked,” I said, knowing that Jason hated waiting for a girl to undress in the middle of his worship. He loved staring at her beautiful body while he was being serviced. I undressed as well and followed her in.

The transformation was impressive. Tanya began the blow job carefully, positioning herself correctly so that the curve of Jason’s massive pole could fit (just barely) down the curve of her throat. She got half of it without trouble, and remembered to keep a good rhythm on his shaft with her hands while her excited mouth supplied enough saliva to lube it down properly. I noticed with satisfaction that her breathing was better, allowing her to keep the cock in her mouth for nearly twice as long, and the pauses in between her oral service were short and natural, when her hands took over and caressed the gigantic, crimson head. Even the movements of her throat were more mature and measured, placing a high priority on the broad motions up and down the penis instead of the petty labor of mere sucking and licking. Only once, when she had thrust down about seven inches on the cock did she trip up on her breathing, which caused her to start gagging. I saw quickly that she was about to pull back, so I reached over and placed my hand behind her head and said, “Swallow.” She hesitated for a minute, then obeyed. The swallowing motion suppressed the gag reflex, and she was able to relax her throat and stay down on the cock for another five or ten seconds. It was a simple trick that Jason had taught me, but Tanya was delighted with it, and spent the next ten minutes diving deeper and deeper down on his cock and seeing how long she could remain there. The swallowing motion of the throat not only keeps a girl from gagging, but it also creates a massaging sensation on the penis that makes it feel very good. When she had increased her skill in this area, I also taught her to rotate her throat around the cock during the deep throat, which was a technique that I knew Jason enjoyed. He was watching her intently, his face not betraying any emotion, and I knew what he was doing. He was teaching her to respond only to his penis and not to his vocal cues or facial expressions. This was still her chance to prove herself worthy of his penis, and he wasn’t going to be helping her this time. I was going to be doing that.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a good half hour of getting his dick sucked, Jason was ready to start fucking. He seized his member near the base of the shaft and began sitting up. His enormous penis was very hard and stood straight out like a chiseled column of stone, throbbing with power. “Doggie-style,” he told me, and I quickly guided Tanya onto the bed to face the wall. She stood on all fours with her elegant ass thrust back, preparing herself for the incredible size she knew would be coming. I grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed a generous portion onto Jason’s giant dick while he sat on the edge of the bed beside Tanya, admiring the ample lips of her pussy and her well-formed ass. She really did look incredible, and I could tell Jason was excited that she was now coming to appreciate his status as her master and instructor. While I rubbed his huge pole up and down with the thick oozing liquid, he reached up and slipped two fingers into her cunt, testing her hot wetness. She shivered in anticipation and threw her head back like a horse, gripping the bedsheets with nervous hands. Her willingness to prove herself worthy was her strength, and it was impressive to watch. Her body had already taken his size once, and I knew her mind was now willing to accept it in its full glory. I gave it one last shot of lube and an excited caress, my hands enclosing one last time around its godlike girth. Then Jason stood up and turned toward her submissive body.

The head of his massive penis entered with a powerful thrust, and Tanya bent her torso forward onto the bed to absorb the force. The lips of her pussy were spread wide and flushed red, shimmering with her own juices and the dripping lube that was coating the huge cock. Her ass was firm and tense, and her back was arched in a nervous pose. I could tell she was not relaxed enough to take all of him, so I moved swiftly around and took up a position sitting beside her on the bed. I began rubbing her lower back and ass, loosening her posture and massaging her tightened muscles. Her enthusiasm was encouraging, but she was going to need more confidence and encouragement to successfully accommodate a dick this large. I spoke to her softly, yet with energy, while Jason began assuming a rhythmic fuck, forcing his size deeper and deeper down her pussy. It was an extremely erotic sight, and I couldn’t help being turned on watching this beautiful body beneath my fingertips absorb the power of the god-like penis that I loved so much. Tanya’s face was frozen in awe, her eyes closed and her mouth open. Her breath came in tortured but impressively even pants. She was doing very well, and infinitely better than last time.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jason placed his hands on either side of Tanya’s ass and leaned forward, shooting me a victorious smile. He had forced about five inches inside her now, and she was becoming tighter as he drilled further in. His girth was pressing strongly against the walls of her tunnel, and he braced himself to get stronger leverage for his penetration. He was leaning far enough over her so that he was almost bent double. “Tight, hot pussy,” he growled playfully, in his signature low grunt. “Fuck yeah.” Tanya seemed to take his cue and began moaning herself, in soft awestruck tones. Her body had relaxed considerably, but it was still going to be a challenge getting Jason balls deep inside of her. I had a sudden flash of inspiration and got up off the bed. Moving behind them both, I looked back to examine the tantric sculpture their bodies were in, her submissive exposed genitals fixed beneath the power of his Herculean penis, thrusting forward from his thick, masculine ass. I reached up and caressed his ass, which was now engaged in the steady motions of fucking- a strong short thrust in, and a slow reluctant withdrawl. In his current braced position, Jason’s ass was spread wide, revealing his beautiful crack, which suddenly seemed irresistible to me. I leaned forward and placed my warm tongue deep inside, finding his hot asshole and caressing it firmly, letting my face absorb the heat and power that seemed to be radiating from his awesome package. It was as if something exploded inside the room. Jason was not prepared for this shock of pleasure from behind and bucked his hips violently forward with delight, shouting reverent profanities at the top of his lungs. His penis was already about halfway inside of Tanya, and this sudden thrust drove it nearly all the way in, forcing her to scream with pain and fright. She collapsed beneath Jason’s body, bringing him forward to lay on top of her in a clumsy rear entry position, his giant dick still stuck all but a few inches inside her. I laughed at the thrilling reaction I had induced, and drove my face further into his ass, licking his crack up and down greedily while I reached down and grabbed his huge balls. “Oh FUCK yes, god damn!” Jason shouted, overcome with the feeling. He bucked his hips again, driving another inch into Tanya’s tortured cunt, which was now stretched beyond belief, leaving her moaning and writhing beneath us. I kept up my firm, wet tongue strokes, licking his asshole over and over again, and enjoying the hysterical cries of Tanya as Jason’s big cock thrust in waves of pleasure that responded to my worshipful efforts. It was as if I was controlling it, and the thrill was amazing. All at once I only wanted him to shoot his entire load, emptying it all into this pitiful girl who was humbled and surrendering beneath his incredible size, because he deserved nothing less than everything, and his gigantic penis was proof of that. His hard, delighted shouts rose higher and higher, and my hands felt the inevitable powerful tightening in his awesome scrotum that was preparing to explode with ecstasy. “AW FUCK, HERE IT COMES,” he shouted, and grabbed Tanya by the waist and braced himself, forcing the last inch of his enormous pole inside her. I thrust my tongue one last time inside his asshole as the cum shot forth
down his divine member into his lucky victim. “YES! YES! FUCK!” he screamed, in time with every wave spewing forth from his pleasured body. Tanya was still conscious and moaning, overcome with the sheer power of being fucked by this superhung stud in whatever way he demanded to fuck her, and her body was reeling with the shock of his ejaculation, rushing in a flood down inside of her. For a moment all three of us seemed frozen in time, reveling in the pleasure of worshipping Jason’s massive penis, and taking its owner to a height of pleasure that can only be reached with training and practice and discipline, and the thrill of knowing that we were now part of something almost superhuman, a spiritual way of worship that many would never know.

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
Alysen, I can't believe it took me this long to notice the latest update in this story. It is another great addition to the adventure. I can't wait for the next one. What a great cock worship story.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tanya’s re-education marked a major turning point in the overall progress of our size worship. After she had passed the first lesson and become hooked on the drunken power of an extremely large penis, the next natural step was to expand the social network of worshippers to include as many girls as we could introduce to our newfound love of size. And in only a few short weeks, we had achieved what seemed to be a major breakthrough in our ability to attract new members to our sexual academy. Only a month later, no less than a dozen women had passed through our house and had been initiated by Jason into the wonders of size worship. A few weeks later, Nick and I rearranged the house to accommodate a permanent residence where students could stay. Some girls stayed quite often, seemingly never leaving except for necessary errands. Some came and went frequently, having jobs and families to attend to, using our house as a sort of place for sexual rejuvenation and enlightenment. Some were still very young and in school, and the house provided both a free place for them to live, as well as a fascinating extra curricular activity that they quickly became addicted to. Some were older, with marriages and careers, who I imagine probably didn’t talk about what they did here, and why they kept coming back, sometimes at odd days and times, seeking Jason like some mystical guru. Several were my close friends from college, some were Tanya’s friends from school, and many others were the subject of Jason’s former outings, to whom he had granted an extra chance to learn how to service his size properly, in the nurturing environment of other girls who had progressed much further in their education. Many girls had had experience with well-endowed men before, and heard there was a place to learn how to handle and appreciate size. Some girls had never had the privilege of being fucked by a huge penis and came out of sheer curiosity. Some came on a dare from other friends…and returned again and again, without telling anyone. Some had been disenchanted with sex and, after one fuck, moved right in to learn as aggressively as they could, intending never to return to average sex again. But every girl, regardless of background, came for only one purpose, and that was to give and receive pleasure from Jason’s awesome, enormous cock, which dominated the atmosphere of the house like a looming, mystical beast that was spoken of only in reverent whispers.

I had by now postponed any plans for my job, and devoted myself entirely to keeping the school running. It was a sexual academy in many ways, an orgy in almost every respect, and even resembled some kind of cult in others. My role was as the senior assistant teacher, and a kind of director of admissions, deciding who could stay and who had to leave. I didn’t have to turn many girls away, but occasionally it was necessary. There was really only one unbreakable rule in the house: Jason was the owner of the massive penis that ruled the school, and no girl was allowed to refuse him anything. Those who did had to either submit to his punishment, if he granted her a second chance, or else leave the house. His exacting standards were sometimes harsh, but his big dick was the whole reason the class existed in the first place, and that position demanded respect. Jason did not tolerate disrespect for his size, and neither could I. I was still also his personal attendant, getting him everything in the way of food and drinks and lube, and fetching certain girls that he called for at certain times. My position as assistant teacher was engaging and enjoyable, and I was in the unique position of both being trusted by Jason to help prepare girls for him to fuck, and also helping the students learn the lessons he was teaching them. They often pulled me aside privately and asked advice about certain techniques, and even more often asked me to interpret some message Jason had given them with his expert movements and mysterious mannerisms. Since I had learned the first few lessons quickly, which were also the hardest lessons, I was an excellent resource to help girls who were still struggling to pass them. The first lesson of humility and submission was especially difficult, especially for students who had never known the power of a huge member before and found it hard to come to terms with its crippling superiority. Jason sometimes had to unleash the full pounding force of his massive pole several times on certain girls before they learned to submit correctly. Unfortunately there is not much advice to help a student through this lesson, but only to have them recognize what is happening to their sexual psyche and why this is necessary in order for the learning to continue.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nick’s main job, naturally, was to finance the school, and fortunately his career was both profitable and engaging. He was fascinated by the magic that had seemed to grow overnight under his roof, and the whole set-up seemed to fulfill a fantasy he had held for quite a while. Jason allowed him free access to any lesson, and made it very clear that Nick was to get anything he wanted from the students, whether it be a complimentary fuck, or simply a front row seat to an impressive pounding by his friend’s amazing schlong. I used him sometimes as a training aid to demonstrate good technique for blow jobs, and had the girls practice on him before they tackled the master. He loved every minute of it, and enjoyed talking with the girls about their new fascination with size and their dedication to making Jason feel as great as humanly possible. His respect for his friend had grown exponentially, and seeing him wield this god-like power over a houseful of beautiful women made him all the more admiring. It was like being best friends with a celebrity, as he explained to me.

As for Jason himself, it seemed that his ultimate fantasy and purpose for living was finally being realized, and he was making the absolute most of every day. His standards for us had risen higher and higher, and his ego had grown to superhuman proportions, held in check only by his increasing respect for his own magnificent size. His task was to accept the worship that was offered every day to it, and cultivate his pleasure and enjoyment to match the divine status to which his cock had been elevated. It was a position he assumed with solemn and passionate dedication, where every thrust of his huge dick was like the brush stroke of an artist or the movement of a conductor’s baton. When lying back to receive oral pleasure from a student, he concentrated on every lick and kiss as if each were essential parts of a symphony, and he was standing by to correct any mistake or omission. Increasingly he gave firm attention to the attitude of each girl he was with, ensuring she approached his package with the utmost respect and gratitude. Idle chatter or laughter was not tolerated, and girls who did not appear to grasp the fact that they were here to worship and revere his size were often painfully corrected. He would fuck them hard and release them, forbidding me to let them back in until a few days later when he called for them. It was amazingly effective, and no student ever approached him after an experience like that with a flippant attitude again.

Jason’s own moods became increasingly varied, and he acted upon each one with breathtaking vigor. When he was pensive or sentimental, he would fuck a girl so pleasurably and erotically that she would cry out in ecstasy while he watched her every expression, drinking in his ability to cause a woman such unbelievable sexual delight. When he was playful and mischievous, he would entrap a student beneath his gigantic dick and fuck her for hours, leading her on a roller coaster of excitement and submission mixed with a little pain. When he was bored or angry or restless, he would select a girl arbitrarily and decide to pound her hard from behind, driving his huge pulsing cock into her cunt like some kind of grinning animal, taking pleasure from her screams and struggle and stopping only to admire the sight of his awesome pole jammed partway into a helpless student over whom he had complete control. He often seemed to be drunk on his own sexual power, his ability to produce extreme amounts of sensations and emotions in the women surrounding him giving him a kind of surreal high that made him all the more erotic to us. It was a kind of currency of power and submission, and he held an infinite wealth of it due to his unbelievable size. But he never lost sight of his enduring, overarching task, which was to teach every student there how to pleasure his massive genitals better and better. And no matter how rigorous or painful the lesson was, every girl who left our house departed with a satisfied knowledge that she was arming herself with a sexual power that would allow her to take on any man she might ever meet from that day forward.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
This is a pretty good story, but somewhere it just got really strange and a bit out there. I understand that his size in some way is empowering, but it got a bit out of hand when a school/cult is started because of a penis. I loved the first installments of this story. Good work Alysen.