Re: GrandFather

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jonb, Oct 6, 2002.

1. jonb

Gold Member

Large penises run in the family. My father's large, too, as are my brothers. (Well, my youngest is, like, seven, so he'll have to wait to see what develops, pun intended.) Wait! Did you say you wanted to suck your grandpa's dick! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. Imported

Gold Member

Deevah: [quote author=jonb link=board=relationships;num=1033912240;start=0#1 date=10/06/02 at 08:01:08]Wait! Did you say you wanted to suck your grandpa's dick![/quote]
    Yeah - he did say that... if grandpa had written saying he wanted to do that to grandson, we would call the children's protective services agency immediately, give a collective shudder, and go on. When grandson wants to do it to grandpa, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think that is shudder worthy as well.

Deev

3. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: " When grandson wants to do it to grandpa"

Hmmm! Would that fall under the title of Elder abuse?

Where does the line form. ;)

Grandpa

4. jonb

Gold Member

There actually is elder abuse. It usually involves undue influence, nursing homes, or violence against those with Alzheimer's. And of course the classic murder for inheritance.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This guy is either a snert who goes from forum to forum posting idiotic stuff like this or he's a poor schook in need of immediate help.

The only person I can sanely imagine wanting to fellate a 60-year-old is another 60-year-old.

Blech! Ptooey! :p

Pecker

6. Imported

Gold Member

Deevah: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=relationships;num=1033912240;start=0#5 date=10/06/02 at 17:00:27]The only person I can sanely imagine wanting to fellate a 60-year-old is another 60-year-old.[/quote]
    I can think of lots of reasons why a young person might want to engage in a sexual act with an 60 year old... just think "Anna Nicole Smith".

I guess I am simply too ingrained with the standard societal taboos not to think wanting to do anything with Grandpa falls into the major creepy category.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: Well, there is such a thing as gerontophilia.

8. Imported

Gold Member

BiteSize: A 60-something friend once told me, with great sadness: "I don't think there's any such thing as gerontophilia." You had to be there to catch the wistful tone of voice and get the full effect.

9. Imported

Gold Member

bradleeM: Now dudes stop and think, who wouldn't have done Paul Newman when he was 60, or Robt Redford, and a few others.

A net friend who is 21 told me he has been doing his grandpa. His gramps is very fit , solid muscles , still has his teeth and all of his hair. His gramps took a shower with him when he was 14 and commented on the size of the guy's cock. The kid has 9.5 inches. Gramps only 6. They jerked off then because the kid wanted to play with it, gramps resisted but got hard and gave in. When the guy was 16 he said bent his gramps over and rammed it home and and gramps fell in love with a new experience. It does happen. Why, is anyone's guess. He is in college and performs in a rock band in Europe. So go figure. In college a professor once told us that a "stiff cock" has no conscience. Guess he was right!!!

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

And you believe this net friend was telling the truth? Uh, Bradlee ... how'd you like a really good deal on buying the Brooklyn Bridge?

11. Imported

Gold Member

bradleeM: Did not say I believed it. There are a lot of things on this site I do not believe that posters say occurred in their life. But anyone who has read any studies on the subject (documented cases) know that these situations have occurred, whether we agree with the actions or not. Like anything else, none of us can verify what others have lived without seeing it for ourselves. The point is incest does occur in all cultures around the world, that does not mean it should not be condemned, it should be. Since most of the time it is initiated by adults and allowed by adults even when it is not. It is still wrong!!!!

Remember this forum, is just that, a forum. Which means that people can and will say, embellish, about whatever their own particular experience was. I take everything on here and the net for what it is, talk, just talk, whether true or fantasy.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Bigoledadd: Being 50, old enough to be a grandpa, but not, this is what I think.

Incest is kind of on the sick side, although I will admit my niece has given me a boner or two, well who's counting. But that is only because she's a total fox and not because I'm related.

If by saying grandpa you just mean older, here's the scoop on this subject. Being fairly fit, having most of my teeth, all of my hair, and 8 inches of thick cock. Alot of younger men and women could give a shit less about my age. But I will admit that for the most part it's a secretive thing. Meaning. A 20 year old woman that would not be caught dead being seen dating me for fear of the abuse she would get from her friends for banging a old fart. Would, if no one knew, still get jiggy wit me. I play on the internet, I've stroked my cock for untold numbers of women. I've webcamed with quite a few 19 to early 20's women who strip and give me quite a show all because my big cock turns them on. They seek me out.

If I had a average to little cock would this happen? I think not. I've had women close to 30 years younger than me want to date me, and believe me it's not because I'm the rich sugar daddy type. It's all about the cock, my experience has shown me that people that love big cock, the vast majority of women and gay men, could care less what it's attatched to or how old it may be. As long as it gets hard and can make their eyes water they're happy.

13. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ: my god, that's the most disgusting thing I have ever read. :p

14. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Hey NineWait a while it can get worse. ;D

Grandpa

15. jonb

Gold Member

I actually did a sketch in a humor bit I do.

Announcer: Like sex with ASCII art? Try l33t pr0n! With such classics as D38813 D03z D41145, 574r //|-|0r3z, and D33|2 7|-|r047, you'll be taking it up the ASCII.

l33t pr0n, from the makers of furry and macrophilia..

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Looks like Marko is going to have to put another forum topic on here entitled Geek Stuff so those of us who have no interest in it don't have to keep scanning past it in the regular topics

;).

Pecker

17. Imported

Gold Member

Deevah: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=relationships;num=1033912240;start=15#16 date=10/17/02 at 12:40:30]Looks like Marko is going to have to put another forum topic on here entitled Geek Stuff so those of us who have no interest in it don't have to keep scanning past it in the regular topics Pecker[/quote]
    Better watch out, my dear Bilbo - have you not heard that it was a misprint all along and Bill Gates has discovered the truth?
    It is the Geeks that shall inherit the earth! :-*

18. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, that reminds me of the origin of Microsoft's name. LOL

Actually, I thought of that l33t pr0n after I saw a site called Deep ASCII, which used letters, numbers, and punctuation marks (basically, everything in ASCII) to show Deep Throat. The designer clearly had too much time on his hands.

l33t basically means someone who uses numbers and ASCII art for letters, such as 0 for O. Hence D38813 D03z D41145 (Debbie Does Dallas,) 574r //|-|0r3z (Star Whores,) and D33|2 7|-|r047 (Deep Throat.) Classics, I know.

And that last part about "from the makers of..." is also simple: I'm naming fairly small parts of the erotic spectrum.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: <scratching head and thinking>

[glow=red,2,300]Huh![/glow]

Grandpa

20. Imported

Gold Member

DanDMan: Yeah, Im befuddled.

Draft saved Draft deleted