re-greet sort of

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been re-lurking a couple weeks now, and after reading a couple of encouraging threads, I decided to say hello.

Quite awhile ago I was a member of this board, for quite some time, under a different username. The support, information and budding friendship I received were great...

until a person (not apparently still with the lpsg) decided I was a liar. Interestingly I was not accused of lying about my claimed size! I had those, but this was different, and also a false accusation.

Unfortunately I have a personal history with false accusations and this is a particularly sensative area for me. After a heated exchange with an idiot, I had to go away (probably fueling the idea I was a liar). It had other ramifications as well.

There was a general and complete lack of support during my little flare-up. This did not, of course, in any way help the matter. I'm not claiming someone should have jumped to my defense and declared I was being truthful, though it was an accusation that can be independantly verified without resort to a ruler.

It would, however, have been nice to hear some form of support - even if it was "this guy's being a jerk - you don't have to rise to his bait" - but, nope.

I mention all this not for sympathy or anything necessarily for myself. I mention it because I hope that someone here might learn that inaction speaks as loudly as action when it comes to support - even the limited kind of support involved here.

I've decided to try this board again. As I said, I got some valuable things from it. I'm not going to, I think, refer to my 'former self' for the forseeable future.

For now, I'm claiming almost nothing. If someone wants to say the sky's green, I'll try to only offer that I have been told the color of the sky I see is called blue. Besides, I've seen green skies.

All I'll claim for my own right now:I'm male, gay and have a penis.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been accused of lying about NOT having a penis.

Welcome and give it another try. Most of the poeple who try to condemn others are just trying to compensate for being exceptionally ugly anyway.

Pappy

Media
I don't know who you were, but I'm glad you decided to come back. Also glad that you took some information with you when you left. Hope you stick around and give the board a chance to redeem itself.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
glad to see you back - except i don't know who you are :frown1:. hope you jump right in again!:smile:

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel that I had a somewhat rocky beginning on this site and I chalked it up to my own "irrational exuberance" and to a greater extent, learning how to communicate my true meaning when making posts. For a while, I got slammed regularly by other members. A good handful of wonderful people did lend some support in my case.
Things have calmed down considerably and I still love this site. Sometimes walking away from a frustrating or angry situation helps you to have a better perspective when you return to it.

WELCOME BACK.

I have found that there are really mostly wonderful people here...........:smile: