Re: How big is too big?

mindseye: I answered, but I know my answer is unwise.

If I could increase my length without limit, and choose when I stopped, there's something appealing to a math-guy/numbers-junkie about reaching the one-foot mark that I'm not sure I could resist.

If I weren't a little OCD when it comes to numbers, I'd probably have chosen something a little more practical.

Finedessert: Is Twelve inches a foot, or is a foot Twelve inches.

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I have no plans to enlarge mine, but I'd say the largest I can see being practical (i.e., not requiring some aids) would be about 12 or 13 inches.

My current girlfriend is Navajo, and my last one was Thai, and so I've also had another size problem: I'm WAY taller than either one. LOL

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Call me crazy - I mean I love looking at HUGE, but my wife has a hard enough time with my 'lil (compared to many here) 8.5 x 5.5er. I think it would be a helluva lot of fun to play with more than 10, but I think that would be my limit.

prepstudinsc: I've got 10 inches now, all natural due to genetics, not enlarged by artificial means. I have had some problems at this size, but more due to the thickness than the length. I think it would be fun to have about 12 inches, just to say that I had a foot long dick, but practically, I don't think that I'd really want to have much more than I have now.

11_inches_of_fun: I would only want one more inch....This way I could say I had a foot of fun -:.

MichaelWith11: I agree that saying I had a foot would be interesting, but as a practical matter I'm perfectly happy with what I have. The only time I can ever recall really wanting to be a specific size was when I had nine inches and really wanted to go into double digits. Not that I thought it was necessary, but I did think it would be cool.

Michael

andymason955: I think 10 inches would suit me fine.I am 8 x 6 ins girth, but would like a bit more.I think any more than 10 is a waste as most women can,t take that much. :D

danorogers: I guess I am one of the larger "members"..I think 10" would be easier and not as intimadating to new ladys.

I have done research on reduction and it has no histrory of sucess and is not recommeded to "anyone"

johnholmeshorse: When your partner needs two hands to get around your girth. I have had many experiences that women just couldn't or wouldn't consider intercourse with me because of my ungodly size. I am fine with my unique stats, but it's a pain to find someone that is willing to try to take it in. Have been sucessful though, esp with the current GF. I guess I am what most people here would want to be soft or hard, but wishing is A LOT different than having. Be blessed with what you have fellas. Less is more at times

Donk: I guess you can add me to the other 11" guys who have the thought that another inch would be cool just for the sake of having an even foot. Like the other guys, though, I realize this is both unnecessary and impractical. Let's put it this way, I don't want to be bigger, but if I had to be bigger I would not choose to be more than an inch longer.

It doesn't really matter much anyway. Among people who are aware of my size I am already thought of as "the guy with the footlong cock."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
10" would be my ideal. Unfortunately, I'm 10.5", and I don't want to get any sort of reduction. I don't think anyone's ever invented penile reduction anyway.

Existor: ideally, i'd like to be 10" or so, though i'd probably want to go for 11-12"

lowball: I'm at 8 x 6.5 and feel small here. I would LOVE to have a 10" boy. Any hope for me?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Depends. I know my dick continued to grow (unbeknownst to me, mind you) until my college years. I'm pretty sure that it's stopped growing now at 22 years. I grew an inch and a half, and your genes may surprise you too... (so yeah, you could theoretically hit the 10" mark).

I wouldn't worry too much about it in the meantime. You're plenty big as it is and I'm sure you and your partners enjoy it.

tapster: I am 11 x 7 and a shower, so I am not much smaller when flaccid (around 9.5 x 6). I wouldn't want to be bigger or smaller or change anything, however, I do have significant advantages in terms of clothing, sports and sex. So whilst I am proud as hell I am paying the price for being very big.