Re: How big is too big?

kilted_tiger: Being genetically macrophllic I guess I'm one of the fortunate ones, at a little short of 11" fully erect. Maybe, if it really bothered me, it would be nice to just make that last inch...

More of a worry than how big or small I think it ought to be is finding women who are not intimidated by the size of it.

KT :-/

noo: [quote author=kilted_tiger link=board=pe;num=1033866098;start=30#40 date=01/14/03 at 03:07:42]Being genetically macrophllic I guess I'm one of the fortunate ones, at a little short of 11" fully erect. Maybe, if it really bothered me, it would be nice to just make that last inch...

More of a worry than how big or small I think it ought to be is finding women who are not intimidated by the size of it.

KT :-/[/quote]
I wouldn't be intimidated by it, but then I'm a gay man who likes being fucked up the arse by a big dick!

I could help you to grow that last inch however, are you in the UK?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not want to be bigger.

At 8 inches, I am on the low end compared to some guys here, and i still seem to be the size limit for some i've slept with...

Lots of my past partners wouldn't  let my tool in all the way and some who wouldn't let me top them at all. (maybe i should get out more...kidding ;))

So yeah...i'll keep what i've got.

hung: As you can quickly see I would have to gain 1 3/4 inches. I would think ten would be great. I would not want a wider one. I can only dream about being a tenor (pun intended) as I think I have reached my maximum growth. Nice thread and very interesting comments.

bigmike11: I'm 11", and the thought of being a full foot long is kinda hot, but that's realistically the most I'd want. In a fantasy world, I'd want to be like Marko or Master E or Maxx... with a totally disfigured, silicone-injected cock. The idea of having a cock so massive and thick that it's useless is almost erotic. Realistically, though, I can't get past the desire for something that's actually functional....

7x6andchg: I'm with hung on this one - something about 10" just seems right - perhaps it's the double digits...the same way I would like to be 5'10" tall because it's 70 inches...

A psychological thing for me I think....

7x6&C

hotbodz8: 7x6andchng,

In my opinion, your measurements would be ideal(at least for heterosexual sex). I'm about an inch and a half longer than you and have found that for most women, 7 inches is about the max they can take comfortably. My six inch girth has usually been appreciated by most of my past girlfriends, but even the women that I was able to use the full 8 1/2" length on, it hit their cervix so they requested that after we got a rhythm going that I not use the whole length. I realize that all women are different, but this has been my experience.

I wouldn't mind having 6.5" in girth though. ;D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this has been my experience, too.
i know i'm not huge, but 8 seems to be
the max some guys (and girls) i've slept with take
with complete ease...and i often
have an inch 'out in the cold'

But, from reading the board,
i know that lots of these guys have partners who
have no problem with it whatsoever.
Mine usually do, somehow...

jaimie: I'm 8" x 3.75" and while I wouldn't mind being a little longer, say 10", what I want is to be thicker, say 5"

hung15us: I'm 8X9.5 and I have a hard time using it. I love the bulge and the looks. I would like to get to 14".

mekkler: too big? whenever she says 'Get That Thing Away From Me!'.
:D

H8Monga: Knowing what I do about women now, they'll never say that.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=mekkler link=board=pe;num=1033866098;start=45#50 date=03/24/03 at 14:47:24]too big? whenever she says 'Get That Thing Away From Me!'.
:D[/quote]

I'm with you on this, most of the time that I have had "bisexual couples" as clients the female partner usually say's exactly that but damn almost everytime its the Guy usually dying to try it and it usually amazes his partner to the point where she orgasms while watching and masturbating. They love watching him get plowed by a big one but they don't even want to attempt it themselves.

Finnmark: How big is TOO big ?  It's led to a very interesting debate ... in the end, I suppose, it's when it's so heavy you can't stand up straight or get your trousers on.  But there are few of us - however "big" - that don't want just that bit more!

It makes me raise the question: "How big is big?".  I am erect at 8 1/2", and I would reckon that to be a fair 'top average'.  I honestly don't call it 'large' (9 inches and above - yes!) and so I wonder if I'm cheating by being in LPSG ?  Being aware of that, why did I join ?

Perhaps it's 'all in the mind'.  It's a nice thought to be in the company of the truly big boys, and to kid oneself.  Most of us find ourselves in the 6" - 8" bracket, and almost all in the 5" - 9".  So the LP's (who really do need 'support' in more ways than one!)  are, and ought to be, a very select group.  That's how it started ... is that how it ought to be ?

Sorry to have barged in, but I enjoy your company ...

KZ: In regards to average, from what I've read on this topic (quite a bit), the average length is around 5.5 and the average girth is around 4.75, also I think is was something like 65% of all men fall between 5 and 7 inches (which would translate to more people below 5 than greater than 7).

Also I'm personally quite happy with my 10x6.5.

mekkler: [quote author=H8Monga link=board=pe;num=1033866098;start=48#51 date=03/24/03 at 18:32:00]Knowing what I do about women now, they'll never say that.[/quote]

At least two women (out of ummm not really that many) *have* said that to me. [barely qualifying 9]

Dick_Short: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=pe;num=1033866098;start=24#29 date=11/01/02 at 08:39:14]I've read 5.2", but I must question this. Only one former sexual partner of mine was under 6". If 5.2" really is the average, what are the odds of having contact with so many 6+" dudes? [/quote]
The chances that guys who are willing to contact YOU would be hung better than average are high, actually.

You're a gay pro stripper--self-confident, good-looking, well (tho not hugely) built, young, and himself hung.  [A guy would need to be pretty sure of himself to even talk to you.]  Being well-hung is generally valued by us gay guys and so increases self-confidence, whereas the opposite can produce diffidence.  [So the probability is that if a dude has enough balls to get personal with you, he also has plenty of cock.]

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=Dick_Short link=board=pe;num=1033866098;start=48#56 date=04/27/03 at 06:39:26]
The chances that guys who are willing to contact YOU would be hung better than average are high, actually.[/quote]

Did I read you correctly? I'm picking up two meanings from this sentence.

First, the statistical one: If we were to make a logical statement based on this observation, it would read something like, "All guys who are willing to engage strippers are guys who are well-hung." And something tells me that dick size has little to do with the willingness to go to a strip club in the first place, much less engage a stripper in conversation.

(Though I would likely agree that guys who are bold enough to ask strippers out for a sexual liaison are guys who are self-confident, whether it be because of their bodies or their dick sizes.)

Second, the inferential one (which trails off of the previous comment in parentheses): Is it because said approacher recognizes that the stripper's well-endowed and would like a suitably endowed partner for a romp in the sack? The guy just said in a recent post that he doesn't engage in relationships because of size -- though, let's be honest, it's a nice perk, isn't it? Or, does the approacher himself realize that his own dick is an asset and would be in demand from a stripper? Whose perception do we follow? In either case, it seems at the very least a likely association.

Dick_Short: Dee (and other readers):  In my posting above, I've added two sentences [in brackets] to make my intended argument clearer.

In syllogism form:  
"Guys who are bold enough to ask strippers out for a sexual liaison are guys who are self-confident."  (Your formulation, Dee, and exactly what I meant.)
Hung guys tend to be more sexually confident.
Therefore, guys who proposition strippers are likely to be well hung.

Second point:  The perception involved is dual, more complicated than either you propose:  The approacher's expectation of the stripper's reaction.

As you note however, Dee, it doesn't have to be cock size.  From a similar argument, I'd hypothesize that our friendly DMWhopper's sex partners have been better looking and better built than average.  Care to confirm or falsify my hypothesis, Señor?

Javierdude22: Can i add something to that stripper discussion thing?

I dont think the theory holds. cause there just are many different types of guys and statistically speaking (yawn) i dont think theres a group to pinpoint that will be more bold. There just áre people who get there ego's from dick size or body type, or caue they think theyre goodlooking, have a cool car, clothes, watch, bike, toupet, tattoo, or whatever ....people just háve ego's like that, or they dont, and if they do theyll give it force by naming the opposite party the perks to go ahead with them.

Ok...did everyone just fall asleep?

So its just a personality thing i guess. Thén theres a group that might not have all that much confidence but just might think: ill give it a shot, i can always try. they lean towards desperate or just very well 'needy' i guess...

My two cents

laterz