Re Introducing myself

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
I wanted to sort of re introduce myself. I posted a few commnets a long time ago. Then I went back in to the seeker or lurker world, whatever it is we call it. LOL :p Anywho I'm back and ready for action. Here to make new friends and say hi to the friends I've already made. I have Yahoo IM if wanna wants to chat on there, my handle is Wisconsin_Survivor. I'm 24yo, 6'0, 185lbs, brown hair, green eyes, about 6.5 to 7 x 5" cut. I live in Wisconsin obviously. I want to send out a big hello and kiss to Dominic. ;) Hope to meet more of you as the days go on.

-Corey

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome back Corey. Hope you stay this time. I'm new since you were here before and have found that this is a great site with caring guys sharing something in common. Let's hear more from you.

neuromancer: hi. am pretty new too. 29, avg looking and avg "down there" so probably wont post much. :) seems to be some cool people here tho.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great to meet you, Corey. I'm new to the LPSG but loving the wise, witty, and compassionate people here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

steve