Re-introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

averagejoe: Hello everyone  :) I used to frequent this site afew years back, but then it was out of commision for a bit and I lost track of it. Good to find it again, and still have my user ID and everything  :)

Anyway, I'm 27, straight, live in Baltimore, and considered my self "large" until I found this place. Anyway, my meager measurements are 6.5 - 7" long, 6.5" around, hard anyways. Soft it is rather pathetic, I'm a grower for sure, so I haven't even bothered measuring.

Anyway, glad I found this place again, and anyone in the Balt/DC area who feels like chatting send me a message.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, larger-than-average joe! Welcome back!

If you don't post a lot in the next few weeks we'll understand.

You have a lot of reading to catch up on. :D

Pecker

(That new male prostitute was doing okay until they found out he had leprosy. Then his business fell off.)

3. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: "Meager" *Scoff*

You ARE THICK AS HELL, BUDDY. You are thicker than like 90-something percent of males in the US. Accept your larger-than-averageness. :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: Joe is also larger than average in the length dept....dont you guys agree

5. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: As the previous posters suggest: Say it loud, say it proud!

Nice to meet you, Joe. In my time here, I don't think I've met anyone "average" in any way...

6. Imported

Gold Member

JoeAgain: Hello, it's me again, and I feel like an idiot :-[ I was looking at my profile since I haven't used it in a while, and noticed I had an email address listed that I no longer use, so I figured I would update it. When I did that it said it was changing my password, and would send it to my email. I'm guessing it meant the old one, that I no longer use, or know how to access, or have the password, etc. So I had to make a new ID :'(

Anyway, thanks for the welcome all, Pecker was right, I had lots to catch up on. I must say I like the new forum, even though with the avatars now I can't really read this site at work :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Welcome back! Always good to see someone return to the fold.

8. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: I would have thought the banner across the top of the screen would not allow you to even get as far as the avatars while at work!

Welcome back...

Draft saved Draft deleted