Re-introduction

averagejoe: Hello everyone  :) I used to frequent this site afew years back, but then it was out of commision for a bit and I lost track of it. Good to find it again, and still have my user ID and everything  :)

Anyway, I'm 27, straight, live in Baltimore, and considered my self "large" until I found this place. Anyway, my meager measurements are 6.5 - 7" long, 6.5" around, hard anyways. Soft it is rather pathetic, I'm a grower for sure, so I haven't even bothered measuring.

Anyway, glad I found this place again, and anyone in the Balt/DC area who feels like chatting send me a message.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, larger-than-average joe! Welcome back!

If you don't post a lot in the next few weeks we'll understand.

You have a lot of reading to catch up on. :D

Pecker

(That new male prostitute was doing okay until they found out he had leprosy. Then his business fell off.)

gigantikok: "Meager" *Scoff*

You ARE THICK AS HELL, BUDDY. You are thicker than like 90-something percent of males in the US. Accept your larger-than-averageness. :)

prepky: Joe is also larger than average in the length dept....dont you guys agree

throb919: As the previous posters suggest: Say it loud, say it proud!

Nice to meet you, Joe. In my time here, I don't think I've met anyone "average" in any way...

JoeAgain: Hello, it's me again, and I feel like an idiot :-[ I was looking at my profile since I haven't used it in a while, and noticed I had an email address listed that I no longer use, so I figured I would update it. When I did that it said it was changing my password, and would send it to my email. I'm guessing it meant the old one, that I no longer use, or know how to access, or have the password, etc. So I had to make a new ID :'(

Anyway, thanks for the welcome all, Pecker was right, I had lots to catch up on. I must say I like the new forum, even though with the avatars now I can't really read this site at work :D

awellhungboi: Welcome back! Always good to see someone return to the fold.

AnonyMs: I would have thought the banner across the top of the screen would not allow you to even get as far as the avatars while at work!

Welcome back...