Re-Introduction

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys. Been quite awhile since I've been a truly active member of the forums here, but now that things are a bit calmer on the work-front, I'm hoping to spend some time catching up, getting to know the current active members, and basking in the warm glow of the LPSG.

So consider this a brief re-introduction. :smile:

My name is Steve and I'm an educator. I found this place over a year ago and have made friends here that I hope will be a part of my life for the rest of my life. The support I've received here in the forums helped me take some big personal steps, and I'll always be thankful that this place is here to provide that sort of environment.

I hope to be a more reliable presence here in days to come.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You just want another round of applause, ha ha.

Always great to see you here, Steve.

Media
steve319 said:
Hey guys. Been quite awhile since I've been a truly active member of the forums here, but now that things are a bit calmer on the work-front, I'm hoping to spend some time catching up, getting to know the current active members, and basking in the warm glow of the LPSG. So consider this a brief re-introduction. :smile: My name is Steve and I'm an educator. I found this place over a year ago and have made friends here that I hope will be a part of my life for the rest of my life. The support I've received here in the forums helped me take some big personal steps, and I'll always be thankful that this place is here to provide that sort of environment. I hope to be a more reliable presence here in days to come.

Welcome back, Steve! I'm looking forward to your contributions to this site. School's out for the summer, ain't it great!