Re: jimi hendrix

H8Monga: I think it might be a thing that people say about musicians... oh and blacks... and if you get a black musician... whew!

I <3 stereotypes...

DirkDiggler: He never wrote a song about it as far as I am aware,
unless......"When six becomes nine"
But I have heard the same storys as everyone else .

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[author=nobel link=board=meetgreet;num=1055461860;start=0#4 date=06/13/03 at 04:53:42]
Hendris, from the stats on his page, would appear to be pretty thick, but not overly long.

Funny how perception and actual measurements can be at odds.  We've discussed this phenomenon on the board before.  As an example, here is Cynthia's daily diary entry for the aforementioned plastering event:

"February 25, 1968

We needed a ratio of 28:28 and found this barely sufficient. He has got just about the biggest rig I've ever seen!

We needed to plunge him through the entire depth of the vase. In view of all these dodgy precedents, we got a BEAUTIFUL mold. He even kept his hard for the entire minute. He got stuck, however, for about fifteen minutes (his hair did) but he was an excellent sport-didn't panic ... he actually enjoyed it and balled the impression after it had set.

In fact, I believe the reason we couldn't get his rig out was that it wouldn't GET SOFT! ... A beautiful (to say the least) mold with part of a ball and some random embedded hairs. Dig this - the plaster cast was a flop. Delores got uptight and didn't mix enough and then after she'd gotten it set into the mold, she got anxious to get the finished product out before it was finished and so it all crumbled. But it was kept intact in its crumbled heap for a couple of days and it susequently dried together and was only broken in three divisions ... A little Elmer's Glue and we had our plaster cast-a little on the Venus de Milo side, but it's real beauty."

So comparing this comment with the actual cast tells us the girls must have started out with a 6" long vase. LOL

Pecker

H8Monga: Wondering a dead guy's size is creepy to me...

sammygirly: Call me a voyeur but, anyone know of anymore sites like that one with celebrity casts?

I've heard tell of them but never seen one until that one...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1055461860;start=0#6 date=06/13/03 at 08:44:22]Wondering a dead guy's size is creepy to me...[/quote]

No more so than watching television biographies about Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Bette Davis, JFK, Sammy Davis, Jr., Patsy Cline, Elvis, Gary Cooper et al. Celebrities have always fascinated us, and their private lives especially. The sizes of their 'parts' can be considered a facet of their private lives. (BTW, James Dean's cock was not especially large, but it was very pretty. Gary Cooper's was very large.)

H8Monga: Haha Dr. Whopper... you have a database of the stars' bits n' pieces?  Who's Gary Cooper? I only know that name from Taco's "Putting on the Ritz."  ::)

So there was an extra meaning in the rhyme with his name, "super duper"?

tott666: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1055461860;start=0#10 date=06/13/03 at 21:33:31]Who's Gary Cooper? [/quote]

Only one of the most famous film stars of the past century.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Finedessert: Hapi: Read all about Gary Cooper at the link below, he was one of Hollywoods Old Time Leading men.....But being the youngster that you are I would bet that you don't know who Tom Mix, Gloria Swanson, Ma and Pa Kettle are either.....lol

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5376/coopidx.htm

Grandpa