Re: Merona undies: My fav style not available?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_DoubleMeatWhopper, Nov 5, 2002.

1. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Huh? So, if you were straight or not everyone knew that you were gay, you wouldn't wear boxers over them? Everyone knows I'm gay ... does that mean I should wear boxers over my jockstrap? Damn ... I hate boxers!

2. Max

Max New Member

I not sure it's a morale boost to me to find out that what I have had to wear (jock under boxers) for 35 years is a gay uniform.

I've got more than a few funny looks in changing / locker rooms etc. over that time, now I know why!

But there wouldn't be much need for me to explain the reason for the wierd choice of underwear.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Call me stupid but what are Merona undies??

4. Imported

Gold Member

Simon9: ...um, Gubernogin...try underwear made by a company called "Merona"....

I wear Merona boxer-briefs because they have an appropriately deep crotch pocket but firm thigh support. And I like the way they look. And they're not pricey.

And sometimes they're difficult to find. The only place I've seen them is Target. They work for my 7" softy/med-large balls. They might not be cut roomy enough for you however.

5. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=Simon9 link=board=clothing;num=1036515038;start=0#3 date=04/07/04 at 05:59:43]And sometimes they're difficult to find. The only place I've seen them is Target. [/quote]

That's the only place you'll ever find them; Merona is a Target house brand product line.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Simon9: Thanks, Mr_dB. Now I know.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Thanks for the info guys. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted