Re: not huge and proud

two_fister: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....what a touching story
i can feel the tears comming...........and to think, this whole time i've been wrong.......fellas, we've been wrong.....it's not about the size of your penis........it's what's in your heart........now if we all could just go to germany and run naked thru the saunas, then we'd all see the error of our ways..................what a goofball..LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
two fister -

Didn't Little Ralphie beat you up in the alley in
A Christmas Story?

I'll bet you were one of those precocious 12-year-olds in the school lockerrooms who made fun of those who hadn't yet begun puberty.

Pecker

joe: Give me a Fucking break. Big Cocks Rule. Face it wimp.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know why some of you guys are being so rude about this thread. The guy only asked that people not make such a big deal about their size. As far as I know, the good majority of us are content about our sizes -- both hung like a mule and more modestly endowed -- and there doesn't seem to be too much an ego problem in these parts.

Don't mind them, big guy. Keep on doin' what you do.

Reactions: grandstand1

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, it is what it is... if you have a big dick or a small dick no one here is coming down on you. No one really makes that big of a deal about it or puts anyone down for not measuring up. It's just that this site is one forum where we can be men and talk about issues that affect men with very large dicks.