Re: Penis Hair / or shave

Donk: OK, I don't like to chime in with accusations about posters exaggerating their sizes and such and I'm not real good with metrics. But I can't help mentioning that, by my calculations, your penis is about 14 inches soft and about 15.5" hard. Just makes me wonder (1) why you would worry about making it look any longer and (2) how you even fit it into Levis. Just curious.

In answer to the question, I trim the hair on my penis (goes all the way up the shaft) and my pubes with an electric trimmer. I trim it just enough to keep it neat, not to look like it has been shaved. Doing this never even occurred to me until a few years ago when a girl commented that I had a rather bushy appearance down there, which brought it to my attention.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't shave. My hair stops where my penis begins, and i don't have any on my scrotum.

@Donk:
I'd be skeptical of anyone larger than me who wanted to make it even bigger, personally. And this guy's claiming to be over a foot long, and wanting to be bigger. (39.5 cm is just under sixteen inches.)

hung: Because I use condoms for my sexual activity I shave the base of the shaft and also near the base so that the hairs will not get caught when I remove the condom. I have found this to be a very wise practice when compared to having to pull of a condom with hair rolled up in the ring of the condom.

kilted_tiger: I keep myself shaved just to keep it all looking tidy, cock and balls. For an extra kick, let your partner do it for you...

Incidentally, she hasn't nicked me once, although I have done several time myself in the past!!

KT ;)

freeballer_au: My pube hair goes to within half inch of my head (dick that is) gentle playing with it feels great during sex so why shave? :)

aj2181: My Pubic hair is thick and long. I don't mind it. I have some thick hair at the base of my shaft. I dont have a problem with condoms though, I don't use ones long enough to cover all of my 11.5 inches.

prepstudinsc: For being a fairly hairy man, my balls are naturally quite smooth. I shave them because I thik it looks better than having some straggly hairs there. As to my bush, I trim it just to keep it looking neat. I also trim my chest hair. It's no different than trimming the grass and hedges in my yard. They look better when they are neatly timmed, I think body hair is the same. At the gym there are people who just let the hair go wild and it's gross. We trim the hair on our heads and keep it looking good, body hair is no different.

brad2002: I go au natural. I am pretty hairy and I leave it alone. I have big hairy nuts and hair covers about two inches of my erect shaft. I like the way it feels, and since I am turned on by body and pubic hair myself, I like to leave mine alone.

Smooth69: I shave all my pubic hair. Shave daily to keep it smooth. I like how it looks and feels.

danoli_aol_com: I agree my pubic hair grows down about an inch and a half onto my shaft. So I shave that area and have been running over the wirey hair on my balls too. The hair thats left on top I just trim it down with a garden variety hedge trimmer. just kidding

I figure if I expect a girl to be neatly trimmed and keeps her lips shaved smoothly I should offer the same in kind.

I find less hair = wetter pussy. hair naturally disapated moisture with it shaved off that less lube needed. And when you take long strokes like most of us to lubrication is a good thing

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I, myself, and my wife are true blue shavers. All I have is a "landing strip." She prefers it that way...and hey, she's the one who keeps me drained. If she wants it smooth, she gets it smooth.