Reaching the bottom

Horsehungjock

Experimental Member
Media
Hey do any of you have problems with hitting the bottom of girls aka bottoming out?

i mean i never thought i was hug and im not, but im a solid 7 inches, but ive noticed that ive have bottomed out a few girls, most to be truthful

i know its a huge boost for male ego knowing you have given her all she can take, but do any of you run into problems with this alot?

from what i hear with girls is that its kinda painful and i try not to get to carried away and just try to pound it out and leave an imprint

im sure many of you have this problem but how do you deal with it??

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only a little more than 8 inches and I've bottomed out with a lot of girls, and often with more than a couple inches left out of the fun. With smaller women, who tend to have smaller vaginas, there's really no avoiding it, but with women who are average to larger sized (I go by height when I say this - I haven't fucked any fat chicks), and thus have average to larger sized vaginas, getting them more turned on and more wet, with foreplay and oral, causes their vaginas to expand further than they would if not properly heated up. I've noticed with one girl that I had previously bottomed out with that spending a little more time eating her out and fingering her G spot, as well as some pretty nasty dirty talk with this girl, got her "loosened up" enough that I no longer bottomed out.

To put it bluntly, women's vaginas expand when aroused - the more aroused, the more they expand (too a degree). A lot of women I've been with have loved me hitting their cervix, probably half, a quarter didn't comment, and a quarter said it hurt.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If memory serves, I have bottomed out on every girl I've been with. From my personal experience, girls generally do not like it when a guy bottoms out with them. If you're gentle about it, it usually won't be a problem. I've had multiple girls tell me that when you hit bottom, it feels like they are being bruised on the inside. I can't imagine what that would feel like, so I generally tend to be gentle when going full stride. Otherwise, just experiment with your partner, find their comfort zones, and find your niche. If you show that you're a considerate lover, it'll go a long way. Thus far, I've only had one girl request that I really pound her, but she wasn't able to have sex again until about a week after. She said it hurt, but that she loved it. To each their own, I guess. Different strokes for different folks.

:biggrin1:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you are 9 inches like me no matter how long you eat pussy you will bottom out - i've eaten it for hours and still bottomed out. really putting your all into eating pussy does get the pussy bigger, and its fuckin awesome, so i definitely recomend it, but it ain't a cure all for big dicks. i'm glad i popped my cherry when i was still young and my dick not full grown yet or else the first 2 inches of my cock would still be virgin.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
if you are 9 inches like me no matter how long you eat pussy you will bottom out - i've eaten it for hours and still bottomed out. really putting your all into eating pussy does get the pussy bigger, and its fuckin awesome, so i definitely recomend it, but it ain't a cure all for big dicks. i'm glad i popped my cherry when i was still young and my dick not full grown yet or else the first 2 inches of my cock would still be virgin.

Have you tried grilling the pussy? I hear a nice honey-chutney glaze really helps it tenderize.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have once or twice but this was down to the fact I went in too early. Usually, foreplay and taking it slowly at first allows my partner to get used to me. When fully aroused she has no trouble taking any sized dick.