Reacting to Comments

tigerwolf: Enh, its just personally my belief that if you don't want people to see it and don't want people to talk about it, ya won't show it. Meaning if you don't like people going "Ooh!" or being naturally inquisitive like humans are in a gym changeroom, change at home. *shrug* Or use the washroom stall to do so.

People are naturally going to be curious whether its socially acceptable or not, and getting pissed off at people for their human nature is just as childish, in my opinion.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right, tigerwolf. I think I can "read" a dude whether or not he will be acceptive to dick comment or anything leading to sexual overtures. I never blatantly 'come on' to anyone, but at times have given certain 'hints' and innuendos which would be picked up by an interested person. Just a look into the eyes and the facial expressions can tell me the next statement, question, or move, in most instances. ;)

Luke

tigerwolf: Thanks Luke, at least you understand that I'm basing my response solely off of what human nature is.

As the saying goes, "Curiousity never killed anything... c'ept maybe a few hours.." ^_^

ceg1526: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076442519;start=20#20 date=02/13/04 at 14:51:57]Enh, its just personally my belief that if you don't want people to see it and don't want people to talk about it, ya won't show it. Meaning if you don't like people going "Ooh!" or being naturally inquisitive like humans are in a gym changeroom, change at home. *shrug* Or use the washroom stall to do so.

People are naturally going to be curious whether its socially acceptable or not, and getting pissed off at people for their human nature is just as childish, in my opinion.[/quote]

Tiger:

I'm not going to change in a stall. A lockerroom is where you are expected to be nude, and I'm not shy about it. Therefore, guys are going to see me.

I can accept people being curious; I get paid for being curious. But there's a boundary. I don't care if someone comments to me on the size of my dick, as long as it's a quick and simple statement. It's generally a compliment (sometimes a little offensive, like "That's one cunt splitter"), and I nod, smile, and say "Thanks," then go back to dressing or off to the shower. If the guy is close to my size, I have even said, "Thanks, you too." I do not consider it rude that they politely complimented me, and I consider myself gracious in accepting it and polite in my acknowledgement.

What I don't like is answering a string of questions or spending a lot of time talking to someone about my dick, particularly when I don't even know their first name. If this is childish or rude on my part, so be it. Again, I equate it with asking someone how much money I make. It's none of their business. Wouldn't a better compliment be "You look like a millionaire!"

Take care

Ceg

norseman: Is anyone else here over the age of 21 uncomfortable with establishing "human nature" as a level of acceptable social behavior, or is it just me ?

Norse

(My ancestors may have invaded, raped, pillaged and burned several hundred years ago [human nature, you know], but I like to think we've learned something in the ensuing centuries...)

ceg1526: [quote author=norseman link=board=meetgreet;num=1076442519;start=20#24 date=02/14/04 at 08:35:21]...My ancestors may have invaded, raped, pillaged and burned several hundred years ago [human nature, you know], but I like to think we've learned something in the ensuing centuries...[/quote]

Norse:

About the only thing we've learned is to pay someone else to do it...or at least take the rap for it.

Take care

Ceg

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One thing I've learned about biological determinism is, not only does 'human nature' not match anything like any human I've met, but it doesn't match any other mammal. No, they prefer birds and fish as examples of human nature.

tigerwolf: Its NOT rude to ask questions about something that intrigues you or you don't understand. Like I said, if the guys don't like it, they can change in the washroom stall of the locker room.

dable_wi: From my experience, my reaction is one of discomfort when a guy who I find unattractive says something to me about my dick size.

I was in a big communcal shower a few years ago, and this guy kept eyeing me up. He was moerately out of shape and flabby with long scraggly '60's hair and an unkempt beard. When I move into the towel-off area, he followed me and said, "that's beautiful...., how big is that thing when it gets hard?" I just walked away. I saw him a few times after that and just ignored him. It really offended me, though.

On the other hand, when men I find attractive make comments about my dick (its size or other aspects of having a big cock), I am almost always complimented and turned on.

Maybe I should be a little mor thick-skinned about the comments from unattractive "admirers."

tigerwolf: Yeah, that's true too. I've got a bit of a double standard for Attractive Man A vs Plain Looking Man B/Ugly Man C.

I tend to be a lot more lenient with things like having my ass grabbed etc if the guy is attractive. If they're icky looking, I'd be like, "Um.. Eew. Don't f'ing touch me."

I've slapped guys who were considered ugly (like the one you described in your reply) for touching me etc, but if they're hot, I tend to encourage it.

In fact, my trip to San Jose had that same thing, and the guy you described almost sounds exactly the same as this guy. *shudder* And when I said no, and pushed him away, he tried to get both of my present bf's in bed with him.

I think people need to learn what a league is. :p

rangersean: Tiger - how much do you make? By the hour, I mean. What is your social security number? What is your work phone number and your bosses name? I really want to know.

It's just "something that intrigues me and I don't understand to use your words.

Do you find my asking rude?

:)

tigerwolf: *chuckle* Sean I'd tell you. *grin* Just cuz you're hot. ^_^

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care if the dude's good-looking or not, if he gropes me without getting the go-ahead from me or without concern for my reaction, he has overstepped his boundaries. On the other hand, when I'm dancing the guy can grab my cock while he's slipping a tip into my posing pouch even if he looks like Jabba the Hut. It depends on the circumstances.