reaction during airport screening???

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The thought came to mind when hearing some of the recent news. It's probably more relevant to the very well hung, but has anyone received interesting reactions while being 'screened'?

I can only imagine some of the interesting results going through the body scanner.

B_BraxtonP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the funny thing is I remember when I was younger and me and my friends would say "I wish I had x-ray glasses to see under her clothes"....now all you need is to land an airport screening job....technology has come a long way.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The thought came to mind when hearing some of the recent news. It's probably more relevant to the very well hung, but has anyone received interesting reactions while being 'screened'?

I can only imagine some of the interesting results going through the body scanner.
It seems to me that the people who are watching the screen are actually somewhat removed from the people going through.
In other words, the people who are directly observing your passage through the equipment don't actually see you on the screen. So they can't have reactions.
(I could be wrong. This is how a potential Canadian arrangement was described before any such system was set up.)

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keep imagining, since the people running the naked body scanner can't see anything. The people that get to see the naked bodies are located elsewhere. When you get scanned, maybe if you listen carefully, you might hear someone down the hall shout "damn!" :p

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in the Tampa Bay Area right now, and I think TPA has the full body screens. I'll be returning to Texas on Sat. and want a full pat down. I'm thinking of getting a big dildo to wear at the pat down since I'm a grower not a show-er....a smaller dildo or butt plug up my ass might be interesting, too, if he wants to see what I've got going on "down there." Maybe I could also ask the TSA agent if I could do the same to him as he did to me. (Yeah, OK, I'll wear gloves if he agrees to it.)

If I actually do this, I'll let you folks know about it. Including the TSA agent's name. (Hee, hee!)

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go ahead, screw with the TPA: 1) You will miss your flight, 2) you may be put in detention, and 3) you may go on the watch list and have difficulty flying. Airport security is not to be toyed with; they don't have a sense of humor.

Reactions: Mister2101

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They will keep you in the machine until the individual behind the scene clears you to move on. Trust me as this has happened to me several times at LAS. It irritated me bad enough once that I told the TSA agent to radio the other person and I would give her better pictures if she wants them :).

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My most interesting airport security experiences actually took place before enhanced screening, probably because in those days no one really cared about things that could cause you serious delays today, like setting off the metal detector, or having very odd things in your bag.

The best one was flying out of Los Angeles on the way to a gay leather fetish event. I was wearing tight Levis, scruffy biker jacket, and knee-high motorcycle boots. My boyfriend went first, and of course set off the metal detector (PA? Cockring? whatever...) A rather large female security agent was scanning him with the wand. She was about done, and I was waiting to catch her eye before I stepped through the metal detector portal myself. Just a she looks up, this flaming queen of a supervisor comes prancing over from several lanes away, practically tackles her out of the way, screaming "I'll do him! I'll do him!" So I step through the metal detector, and set it off. He asks me to step up on the little box, or platform, for the manual search. However, he doesn't use the wand. He immediately goes to the patdown, except it's more like groping me all over, in particular the boots and groin region. After a while, he begins asking obviously security related questions, such as "Sir, what size boots do you wear, Sir?" When I answered "Usually about a 15," (yes, I have big feet, too) a whole new series of grovelling and groping started. There were two similarly attired guys behind me (part of my party) who got a similar, but somewhat less thourough, treatment. When he was done, and let us move on, he just walked away, ignoring the next person behind us, who went right through the checkpoint without even being screened.

Once I was flying through Chicago O'hare, and the screener had a lot of trouble with things in my carry-on. His procedure was to locate and remove one offending object at a time, and then xray the bag again. After a number of innocent objects had been removed, he came and said there was just one more problem. He asked "Do you have some bracelets in your bag?" I had purchased a pair of metal cock rings in Chicago. And seeing as my cock is the same thickness as my wrist, I decided it would make things much simpler to just agree that they were bracelets, and be on my way.

And then there was that time at customs in Toronto, where the contents of my friend's suitcase so disturbed the inspector, that she decided she would just let all the rest of us go without looking...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in the Tampa Bay Area right now, and I think TPA has the full body screens. I'll be returning to Texas on Sat. and want a full pat down. I'm thinking of getting a big dildo to wear at the pat down since I'm a grower not a show-er....a smaller dildo or butt plug up my ass might be interesting, too, if he wants to see what I've got going on "down there." Maybe I could also ask the TSA agent if I could do the same to him as he did to me. (Yeah, OK, I'll wear gloves if he agrees to it.)

If I actually do this, I'll let you folks know about it. Including the TSA agent's name. (Hee, hee!)

Instead of flying back, bend over and I'll drive you! :smile:

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess we should start traveling commando more. If they're going to pat you down, you might as well enjoy it - and give them something to enjoy to!

I am always commando.... flying is no different....

Next time I fly, I wont bother changing my metal PA ring to plastic....
Let's see what they say....:rolleyes:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think it will matter to them one way or the other. With the hundreds of scans per day, per airline, they are bound to EVERY SINGLE DAY hit many guys with large dicks. After awhile, it will be everyday and by awhile just a few days. They do not sit anywhere near where you are anyway.

EROKEJS

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, a female TSA agent at Logan International airport in Boston was terminated for inappropriate behavoir. From what I was told, she was doing the remote monitoring from the "remote monitoring room" location. Her job was to radio her fellow TSA agent that was on the other side of the screener and give them the okay to let the person pass, or to request the pat down. In this case, the other TSA agent at the screener machine was also a female. Apparently, the female employee in the "monitoring room" was commenting on the lack of endowment of certain male travelers as she was radioing down as they passed through. I guess the TSA girl on the other side of the screener machine kept laughing and that is what caught the supervisors attention.

Interestingly, this has been kept pretty quiet.