reaction during airport screening???

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The Boston incident, although I'll have to take your word for it, I never heard of but I'll believe you that it happened. People get fired from all kinds of jobs and those girls got appropriately fired. I think anyone for the most part that reads the images and can see the endowments, etc., after awhile, a very short while, is going to not even notice endowments per se. They have to look in that area for what may be concealed I guess, but as a couple of posters said above, I'd rather fly alive than dead.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you take a look at google and search airport screening under images, you can easily see that the new equipment gives them a clear view of you naked. I was going through security at FLL last week and the TSA agent informed me that he was going to check each leg thoroughly and go "up to the groin". I told him I understood and complied. After I grabbed my backpack, I looked over at the booth where the TSA agents view the monitors and had a female TSA make eye contact with me. I just grinned and walked away.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the only appropriate response to a pat down is to climax.
If I couldn't, I'd hope for a stiffy, and wet the part of my underwear where the head pops up with something like aloe vera.

As far as 'better felt than dead', who has been saved by a pat down?
I haven't heard of anyone being disarmed because of it.

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And with the great send of humor that TSA agents seem to have, you'd more than likely find yourself fined by the feds for 'disrespect' or some other vague term. They make every effort to make sure that they are the 'alpha male' in the room, with no wiggle room or dissension.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fly infrequently but normally international. I must admit that I have never had any problem with attitude of the TSA staff. If you approach someone expecting a hassle you are more likely to find it than if you approach the same situation with good humor.

As for having them see a naked image of me, it does not worry me in the least and I would welcome it. I am broad-minded and a nudist. I am happy to take my clothes off anywhere that I will not get into trouble. Hell, if they put the images onto a big screen in the airport for all to see, I would still do it very happily. As for the cancer risk, that is a different matter all together.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just have to mention what happened to me last week at a Bay Area airport. Everyone went going through the x-ray but the attendant took me aside and said that I would need to go into the room for a private screening. As he and I walked over to this really tiny room he explained that my groin had set the machine off and that he was calling his supervisor to do the pat down. After the door closed they called the screener and asked where again and the radio said the left groin (yes that is where I put my friggin junk!) So this guy proceeds to rub me slowly in the vertical direction and then in the horizontal direction... They both kind of looked at each other like what next and then asked me for the boarding pass and ID and wrote down all my information. WTF! Now I must be on "the list" we'll find out soon enough, I'll be on the road again next week!!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had 2 "genital pat-downs" when going through airport security. Not really a big deal. You unbutton your pants, pull them down a bit, with underwear still on, and then a guard with gloves on "pats" the genital area.
Whatever the reason is that I was pulled out of the line for the "genital pat-down", I don't know. A little embarrassed at first, but quickly go over it. More embarrassing was "beeping" when I went through security, had to empty my pockets, and had a Magnum in it's foil packaging in my pocket, which was making the alarm go off.

lets see.... you are way cute and have body hot as all fuck...i think the pat down people have some taste

D

deleted213967

First time with RapiScan...I had failed to remove my chapstick from my pocket. The machine was new to many TSA agents, so they wouldn't advise passengers to empty pockets of all contents, metallic or otherwise.

I was politely invited into a tiny room were a friendly and probably embarrassed male agent described, with excruciating precision, what his next move would be. Oddly, despite all the hoopla about junk-touching, he didn't even find my chapstick.

All the while, another agent stood sentinel...It all ended with "You're good to go buddy".

What a costly masquerade this TSA circus really is...I really wonder who is still fooled by it all.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haven't flown since the full body scanners went into effect, but in 2004 I think it was, a complicated series events lead to me flashing my cock to the entire Washington-Dulles security area on the orders of a TSA agent. I tried to warn her I wasn't wearing underwear when I was told to unbutton, unzip my pants, and allow her to inspect the button and zipper because it set off the hand held detector...

It was funny watching the people nearby freak out because there was a cock on display. Almost got arrested for indecent exposure but there were MANY witnesses that I was ordered to do it and had warned her what would happen. And I just have a small to avg cock. I can't imagine how bad it would have been if I were hung.

mute_posting

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got taken into a private room by a guard in amsterdam (IIRC) a few years ago. Had to drop my trousers and he had a feel around my junk and then just said "hmm, must just be your big package" (I'm not usually that big soft - must have been a good day). Nice ego boost - have considered wearing a metal cock ring when flying since to improve the chances of a repeat performance hehe.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually it wasn't SFO and the two times I flew out this past week they didn't use the xray machine only the metal detector so I'm still waiting to see...

mako- that was San Fransisco, right? I think you've been had. If you were pissed off about it, I'd submit a letter of complaint to the TSA website.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Got taken into a private room by a guard in amsterdam (IIRC) a few years ago. Had to drop my trousers and he had a feel around my junk and then just said "hmm, must just be your big package" (I'm not usually that big soft - must have been a good day). Nice ego boost - have considered wearing a metal cock ring when flying since to improve the chances of a repeat performance hehe.
..:rolleyes:

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny experience at a California airport recently: As I was about to enter the full body scanner, the female TSA agent asked me if I had removed all items from my pockets. I patted my pockets and found my boarding pass in a back pocket, which I handed to her. She said "You have something in that pocket", pointing to my left front pocket. I dress left; it was my bulge. Just to show her nothing was IN the pocket, I put may hand inside, came up empty and said "No, it's just me."
She looked flustered and would not look me in the eye after that.

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was in Sicily on way back from holiday. I ALWAYS set the damn Metal Detectors off (dunno why)...

Im half italian dispite being half irish; raised in the UK, and really look like a native so the airport security guy came up to me and said something long and complicated in Italian.

I said the only thing that I could remember that my Grandmother taught me which was 'Mi diperase, no parle Italiano' (Roughly 'Im sorry, I dont speak Italian).

He then switched to English and said: Excuse me do you mind if I touch you... HA

Luckly I understood instantly that he meant can I frisk/check you... lol

Not an airport scanner situation but thought I would throw it out there... :)

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure most of them find it as uncomfortable as we do. If they hired more attractive people, I might not mind getting felt up. Unfortunately it seems that the majority of them are little girls just out of high school. The only intimidation I get from them is getting scratched by their inch long fingernails.