reaction during airport screening???

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea if this was true or not but I read something about this actually happening. I unfortunately can't remember exactly where just on an internet site. A man spoke of his experience going through the screening then getting patted down and being taken to a room because the person felt a large bump at his crotch area. Maybe he thought it could be a bomb like that one guy put in his underwear. In the room he was told to open his pants and let them look. He said he did and pulled out his huge cock which flopped out and practically hit the table. Apparently they were pretty embarrassed. Like I said, I don't know if this guy was making it up but it would be funny if it's true.

seanseattle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny experience at a California airport recently: As I was about to enter the full body scanner, the female TSA agent asked me if I had removed all items from my pockets. I patted my pockets and found my boarding pass in a back pocket, which I handed to her. She said "You have something in that pocket", pointing to my left front pocket. I dress left; it was my bulge. Just to show her nothing was IN the pocket, I put may hand inside, came up empty and said "No, it's just me."
She looked flustered and would not look me in the eye after that.

I too was pulled out for a manual pat down for something involving my "left leg".

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just went through the body scan machine at the San Francisco airport on my way back to Europe. After going through, the security guy at the other end asked me to empty my pockets. I pulled them out, they were clearly empty. He then asks if I have some money rolled up in my pants. I told him no. He pats my dick and then looks up and says OH. I almost started laughing when I saw his face looking up at me.

Reactions: bigtoad

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny experience at a California airport recently: As I was about to enter the full body scanner, the female TSA agent asked me if I had removed all items from my pockets. I patted my pockets and found my boarding pass in a back pocket, which I handed to her. She said "You have something in that pocket", pointing to my left front pocket. I dress left; it was my bulge. Just to show her nothing was IN the pocket, I put may hand inside, came up empty and said "No, it's just me."
She looked flustered and would not look me in the eye after that.

Something similar happened to me - but with a male TSA agent. I guess after going through the full body scanner my "weapon" was shown prominently - which warranted a full pat down. I was taken to a separate room with two agents. I was told to hold my arms out to my sides while being patted down. He asked if I had anything in my pockets, which I did not. He began the procedure, but kept going for the same spot, the spot where Mr. Happy lay - over, and over, and over again.

After the pat down, I asked WHY did I need to be patted down. His response was, "there was an anomaly on the screen."

Yep, an anomaly.

Simba

Reactions: bigtoad

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A friend of mine who's very well hung and always commando was flying out of Ft. Lauderdale when an agent pulled him aside for a manual pat down. The agent explained the he was going to "run his hands up each leg until he met resistance". My friend mumbled that the agent was going to meet resistance sooner than he thought which the agent heard and took to mean that my friend might give him some trouble so his manner changed a bit from civil to a little rough. When he got to the right leg, however, and hit resistance not far above the knee, they both burst out laughing.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you have an unusually large package (so to speak)....you can plan on being manually frisked as well....who know's what kind of "weapon of mass destruction" you're carrying there ...???!!!

Manually frisked here as well. Jeans were so close to falling only thing holding them up was my penis. Baggy jeans are more conformable when sitting for extended periods of time.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah. Last time I flew they saw my massive bulge and TSA called me over to the counter. Then the agent had me unzip in front of everyone and flop my wang onto the scale so they could weigh it. Because it was over 50 pounds, I had to pay the extra fee for oversized carryon. When I have more time I'll tell you about the cute flight attendant who had to help me stuff it into the overhead bin.

Oh, the wackiness that ensues on a daily basis because of my huge unit.

*fap fap fap*

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Twice I've been patted down after refusing x-ray backscatter scanners. Both times the guy doing the pat down went back to my junk for subsequent and more thorough feel(s). First time for a total of three gropes, second time just two. I rather enjoyed it, actually.

jambgood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Twice I've been patted down after refusing x-ray backscatter scanners. Both times the guy doing the pat down went back to my junk for subsequent and more thorough feel(s). First time for a total of three gropes, second time just two. I rather enjoyed it, actually.

He wanted to make sure you weren't packin' dynamite... then he discovered you were packin' DYNOMITE!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He wanted to make sure you weren't packin' dynamite... then he discovered you were packin' DYNOMITE!

Seriously, molding plastique into a large cock shape and attaching it to a guy's groin would be a afairly effective way to get a dangerous amount of it onboard a flight if there weren't pat-downs. The screening devices aren't so precise that the details of one's pecker can be seen--just the basic outline of some tubelike thing (possibly folded around) for something with as little density as one's body. Something very dense like a gun produces much higher resolution images. So if your dick is much bigger soft, than most men's are hard, it's not a bad thing that somebody is making sure that it's "all you." At least you stand a better chance ending your flight with it not being blown off of the rest of your body.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have been patted down twice while traveling internationally. Once was by a young, good looking Israeli guy who seemed to enjoy it, having to pat me down twice "just to be sure". After the second time was over and I had started to react to the frisking, he had a slight smile on his face, apologized for the inconvenience but added "I hope you travel through this way again".

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ain't it strange that in our society we can be arrested for pissing outside and placed on a sexual offenders list, yet we are forced to legal molestation just to get board an aircraft?

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. Last time I flew they saw my massive bulge and TSA called me over to the counter. Then the agent had me unzip in front of everyone and flop my wang onto the scale so they could weigh it. Because it was over 50 pounds, I had to pay the extra fee for oversized carryon. When I have more time I'll tell you about the cute flight attendant who had to help me stuff it into the overhead bin.

Oh, the wackiness that ensues on a daily basis because of my huge unit.

*fap fap fap*

And I thought you were allowed to carry on one 'personal item' free of charge. I can't keep up with these changing package, er, baggage regulations! :cool:

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a return trip via Frankfurt, Germany, I was going commando in low cut jeans through the security checkpoint. After the scanner went off, the guard waved me over for a patdown. Upon lifting my shirt, he inserted his gloved hand into my waistband and immediately made contact with the base of my cock. Too bad I was only in a semi hard state at the time, but he quickly looked up and waved me on.

Reactions: B_er and bigtoad

BenHorse

Experimental Member
Media
I find the airport security guards in the U.S. are careful, even exaggeratedly careful, to not go anywhere near my junk. However, guards in India, either at airports or on the Metro system (in Delhi or Kolkata) can be seriously shameless. I don't know if they're actually gay or just curious, but they definitely know what I've got in the pants by the time they're through with me. And I admit it doesn't bother me. The best response I ever got was in Sri Lanka actually, Colombo airport, where the young guard frisked me, grinned and said, "Strong man, sir."

Reactions: B_er and bigtoad

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find the airport security guards in the U.S. are careful, even exaggeratedly careful, to not go anywhere near my junk.
not true. I got felt up at Spokane airport. the guy that did it reeked of gayness. My jeans almost fell down to top it off. WAS freeballen with baggy jeans at the time.

Ain't it strange that in our society we can be arrested for pissing outside and placed on a sexual offenders list, yet we are forced to legal molestation just to get board an aircraft?

If you do not like it take a car , train or Grayhound bus. price to pay for convenience