Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have no idea how the screening takes place or who gives the "additional" search instruction, but of the 2 dozen or so times i've been thru the new body scanners, i've been pulled to the side for "inspection" almost half of the time. i'm used to it...but often time i'm traveling with co-workers who are ALSO noticing a trend, lol!

StrongNThick

Legendary Member
Media
Manhattan Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get stopped nearly every time by TSA which shows a flag by my groin. It’s annoying but I just have them pay me down. The one dude said it’s because it’s all bunched up and I and the heat sets it off. Said I should let it hang. I’ll try that but just awkward when you let it hang down your leg with fitting jeans and your 7x6.5 soft

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Traveled through Frankfurt airport two weeks ago. Security was tight - they inspected all carry-on bags on the table before they sent them through the x-ray. I emptied everything before I went through the scanner and was surprised when they stopped me. I could see the box at my groin, so I knew what would happen. The agent started the pat down. First, he came up my legs from the knees until he cradled my balls. Then, he came down from my waist until the back of his hand rocked on my cock. He pulled me to the side into a cubicle and started with the wiping with the paper. First, it went around my waist and then into the machine. It must have alarmed because he came back with more of the paper and this time circled it inside the waistband of my underwear. The machine must have alarmed again because he came back with more paper. This time, it went completely into my underwear and all over my groin. He gave me a smile and said, "if this doesn't work, you'll have a strip search." I think he was looking forward to it. The machine passed me and I avoided the strip, but I think that agent had a good time. I think we should be married by now.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Couple years back I was heading out of San Antonio...went thru the 'scan' machine, then was taken aside...told I'd be 'patted-down'. Was wearing a tshirt and drawstring chef-pants, Obviously briefs underneath. The guy patted a bit, the used both hands to pull the chef-pants snug over my bulge...knelt, looked directly at it, then stood up and said, "Thank you, sir, go ahead." Should have given him my card, , , memory still gives me a bit of a chub. :kissing: Bryan 5.jpg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Posted for comedic purposes only. There are sick and perverted people who work in every profession, give one of these people a little authority and they have been know to run wild, as far as over steeping the lines of common sense / decency

Last edited:
Reactions: trapp222

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find the airport security guards in the U.S. are careful, even exaggeratedly careful, to not go anywhere near my junk..."

Despite having had a number of incidents, I have to agree. And although there have been some noteworthy exceptions in the news, the current TSA experience is actually a lot better than others I have experienced.

In fact, I once felt really sorry for a TSA agent. He did his duty trying to explain why the body scanner put an alert box on my upper left leg. He was apologetic and explained everything as he did what he had to. He eventually convinced himself that the "thing" was flesh and blood, but couldn't imagine what. He asked if it might be a hernia, and when I explained what it really was, the poor guy looked just devastated. (I posted the rest of the story a while back in this thread.) Think of it from his perspective...

As far as getting your jeans checked, this is hardly limited to TSA and recent times. In the 1980's, this was pretty much a regular event for me when I went to a concert or club (tight jeans were in style). I'm sure they weren't looking for a gun, but more likely were concerned I had a liquor bottle stuffed down there. (I did sometimes sneak in quite a bit of booze, but had realized that the crotch was not the place to do this, because it would be checked.)

I did have one experience at an airport (LAX) where the screener was clearly doing it for his sexual gratification. However, this was before 9-11 and the TSA. A group of 6 or 8 of us were flying together to a leather-sex sort of weekend event, and were all dressed in clothes that would be suitable when we got there. We were all together in one line. My boyfriend went first, set off the metal detector (most people didn't care too much in those days), and was being "wanded" by a rather large female security officer. I'm waiting to catch her eye before stepping forward. Just as I start to do so, the supervisor, who, as a gay man I can only describe as a flaming queen, comes running over (at least, as well as one can run on tiptoe). He's waving his hands above his head shouting "Wait! Wait! I'll do them!" When he gets there, he tackles the female officer (about double his weight) out of the way, and proceeds to wave me through. Of course, the metal detector goes off again, but he doesn't bother with the wand. He has me step up on a box, and then starts rubbing my knee-high motorcycle boots. He moves on to rubbing my inner thighs, then asks a very important security question: "Sir? What size boots do you wear, Sir?" When I answer 14 wide or 15, he spends quite a bit of time caressing them again, then completes a pat-down that was hard to distinguish from a full-body massage. The others in our group all got the same treatment, except the last guy. He was wearing clothes that looked more like business casual. The screener just turned and walked away as he was coming through. No one would have noticed if he was carrying a nuclear warhead. We all bit our tongues until we were out of earshot before we started the "what's the matter, didn't he think you're sexy?" teasing.

So I have to say my experiences, even the incidents, with TSA have been more professional. They just have a crappy job.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a number of occasions I've gone through the high res screening, and have in fact told TSA agents I'll wait when I've been waived over to the metal detector. I always get a yellow box on my groin and just tell the TSA agent it's body jewelry. I know the person looking at the image can tell it's a chastity cage and can radio that to the agent.

Once i was asked politely to follow them for additional screening. In the room i explained that it was a chastity cage, the agent said we know but it also picked up something else. They tucked the little wand down my waist band, ran it along the cage and it came back negative. He said sorry for the inconvenience your free to go.

One time in Columbia the scanner wasn't up and i had to go through the metal detector which went off, so they wanded me and it went off at my crotch. My wife was behind me and said body jewelry, the guy smiled at her and said loudly must be your belt buckle (my belt wasn't on). As i looked back at my wife coming through, her necklace with my key was no longer under her shirt but above and visible... she had dangled it when she said body jewelry.

Reactions: Elizabethrex