reaction enhancing your orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doug2003, Jun 26, 2004.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

May 23, 2004
    Has anyone else here literally gotten off just alone on your partner's reaction to your size. I know some guys have said they were turned off to be measured but I know for me it only enhanced the experience.

I remember this one girl was already laying on the bed when I came into the room. When I stood at the head of the bed and remove my briefs by cock had a sling shot kind of effect. I thought she was about to have a heart attack when she saw it. The look on her face was priceless. I got in bed with her and she immediately grabbed the base and asked how big it was. When i told her she was sure it was bigger and ask if she could measure to which I smiled and said sure.I don't know why but seeing her measuring my cock with the ruler and just having a really intense look on her face while doing so was really getting me off. Then she started to suck me. When I looked down and saw my cockhead bulging against the side of her cheek that sent me over the edge. I came in no more than a minute. I feel a huge part had to do with her reaction.To this day I have never came as quick as I did that day. I feel a visual image as well as audible can play a lot into have a powerful orgasm.
  2. txquis

Gold Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Yes, I will admit that being complimented about any part of me in the moment, turns me on somewhat dick, or whatever.
Draft saved Draft deleted