Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For all those who are showers not growers... Have you ever had a funny reaction from your doctor or nurse when they saw your huge flaccid cock before an exam? Please share your stories. When i had Kaiser, i had a brand new med student do my physical (hot female) and she seemd to really enjoy it. She spent a lot of time making me cough and checking me for any problems. I was so worried about getting hard from all the touching and focus on my dick

please share the reactions you have gottens from doctors/nurses from your big flaccid cock (or erect if that happened)

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few years ago i had a hernia but the doctor could'nt find it, he sent me for a scan, the tech was a woman around 50 kind of average looking school teacher type. she had a gel that she squirted on me and started the scan on my nuts and around my groin, my dick was covered and she kind of rested her forearm on my shaft. in a couple of minutes i got hard and she actually pushed down a bit on it and kept scanning. i mumbled an oops but she just smiled and kept moving her arm around. after i was to clean up she left the room only to come back in after i was in the middle of wiping up my raging hard dick blumping and my nuts flopping, she just stood there for a beat then said excuse me then left. made me smile all day.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several years ago I went in to have a mole on my back checked (my son thought it looked bigger so I went) The (male) doctor had me strip to my boxers to check all over, as I was laying on my back, a knock, a nurse stuck her head in to tell the dr something, her eyes got very big and she stuttered, come to find out lying on my back I had 'fallen out' of my boxers and was hanging under. I realized this when I sat up. The dr noticed a lack of tan line ask asked to check... He did raise an eyebrow when I dropped boxer.

I am sure I was the talk of the office