reaction to buying large condoms

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr.Grande, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever gotton a weird reaction when buying large or XL condoms? I have had a few experiences recently that made me wonder if this was common. One time I bought some durex xxl condoms at a supermarket and the guy at the checkout seemed really pissed off at me. As soon as he scanned the condoms he gave me this dirty look, but then kept on looking at the woman I was with for a reaction. I don't know what he was expecting but maybe he was just pissed that I was buying big condoms with a hot woman. Another time I bought some Magnum XL and the woman (early 20's, hot) became really friendly after she saw the condoms. Now this reaction I didn't mind. I have to admit that it was kind of hot watching a woman's reaction to finding out I have a big cock without actually pulling it out. I have noticed other women instantly look at my crotch or get an OMG look :eek: when they see the condoms. Does this happen to any of you? Women, what have your reactions been when you see a guy have large condoms? Do you get curious or turned on? Experiences please.

2. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The first time was during highschool and it was hilarious because I was at a grocery store with a bunch of different check out clerks and I was waiting in a line with an older guy so I figured I wouldn't get embarrassed. The line next to mine was a lot quicker though and the girl working at it said "I can help you over here" I almost told her I didn't want to but I walked over anyway. When she saw the condoms her eyes got really big and she said "you go to eastside don't you? I recognize you"to which I sheepishly responded yes. She kept eyeing me up and down and then said "do you have a girlfriend you're using these on?" which made my jaw drop but I nodded yes to which she said "Too bad...call me when you don't" and wrote her number on the back of the reciept. I didn't keep the number cuz I'm a good guy but when I broke up with my girlfriend I definitely went to that grocery store and made sure to buy condoms in her line again. Once she got to see my cock she was even more of a fan.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Nobody seems to care. They take my money, put my purchases in a bag, and say, "Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart." Maybe that's some kind of codeword for, "May I see your big cock?" I just don't know. Not too bright, me.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I suppose it could be code if you're not actually shopping at Wal-Mart when they say that. :rolleyes:

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Try saying "you missed something!" and woop it out.

Then you'd know for sure.

6. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I buy my sexual parapenelia online so I don't really have any experiences bar one.

In January, I went all over my hometown and the nearest BIG CITY, looking in pharmacies for some Magums or Magnum XL's...

I got really frustrated so in about the tenth shop I just asked the owner of the chemist 'Have you got any TROJAN MAGNUM XL CONDOMS?' he said no, sorry mate I've been meaning to get some myself (?). Then he said he could order some for me. it would take a week etc...

That's why I buy them online anyway...they are so rare where I live.

7. ben11

ben11 Member

Since I am in a relationship, I haven't bought condoms in a while, but when I did, from time to time I would get a look. At my age, checkout clerks are not my target audience, so I'd prefer not to get the attention. I use self scan if it is available.

At least it is not as embarrassing as when I was a teenager and my mother would send me to the store to buy feminine products. That was way before scanners. I learned the hard way what can happen when you brought a box to the checkout without the price on it. "Price check on 8 for a box of Kotex!"

8. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so far no reaction from buying magnums in the checkout line, and thankfully no price checks...lol my friend (with benifits) wants to take me shopping for "bigger ones" should be intresting...lol

9. husbands_hung_well

husbands_hung_well New Member

as a girl and a former checkout lovely, I would smile and just keep all conversation to myself. after he left i usually got a good butt scoping and left it at that.

10. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I've only bought condoms once in my life, and when I did I did it as I was walking to the girl I was gonna possibly get with's house (still wasn't sure at that time - she was quite slutty, for all I knew I'd be late and she'd be with someone else when I got there lol)... all I knew was that regular sized ones were too small... so I stopped in the gas station between her house and mine and with much embarassment just to be standing in the condom isle I grabbed the first 'xl' ones I could see (Magnums) and walked up to the counter hiding them under my shirt.

So I get in line, people get behind me quick and the line keeps moving real fast and I'm almost at the counter when I finally look up... and there she was working counter - one of the 'hot' girls from my grade/school. Now this was late 12th grade, about to graduate and never see these people again. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I was a gigantic nerd throughout school until towards the end, quite shy and quiet.

She sees me, recognizes me, and says "well, what do you want?!" in a really rude manner because we all know stuck up hot girls can't be nice to loser nerds (I'm being sarcastic... but I'm really not) and as I'm still really nervous I lift my hand up with condom box in hand and slide it across the counter...

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

11. cute5

cute5 New Member

I think the actual code is 'Thanks for shopping at Huge Penis.....I mean WAL-MART...Wal-Mart'

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think "wow-he's responsible. Good for her". I can't get turned on because they're ahead of me in line and it's not like I can check out the owner's "merchandise" anyway:rolleyes:

13. dong20

Gold Member

It's been my experience that your average checkout clerk pays no attention to anything I buy beyond scanning it and then demanding I pay for it.:rolleyes:

If it's a woman, then unless she's an off duty supermodel moonlighting and feels a sudden need for some on the spot product QA then I could care less what she thinks.:biggrin1:

14. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The only time i bought them, the lady smiled broadly but did not say anything. Luckly i found them without asking anything to the shop assistant.

15. Paladin

Paladin New Member

I get a few stares now and again. No comments as of yet. 90% of the time they are in a pile of other things I am buying but 10% of the time it is only condoms in the purchase. Either way, I have no great story to lend to the conversation.

16. Grit

Grit Member

No noticable reactions here.

17. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

18. D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

I use the self scan most of the time, so I normally do not get any reactions. Of all the times I checked out with a clerk, only two times did I get a reaction other than a facial expression. One was a young woman, could have been in her late teens to early twenties. She picked up the box and said, "Oooh, a big boy" and scanned me up and down. Another was a somewhat older woman who gave me an interrogation. She asked me how old I was, did I have a girlfriend, am I sure that this is the correct size, why should I not wait for marriage. She was getting on my nerves, so I basically said, "Ma'am, I am 17, I fuck who I want to, and if you want to see if this size fits me, by all means I can whip my dick out and give you a demonstration." She quieted up and left me alone after that.

Now, there was this one occasion at a party in which I was dared to go to a gas station nude and get a package of condoms, like in that commercial. I needed a witness to verify that I actually did it, so my best bud came with me. I stripped down, got in the car with my bud and drove to the nearest gas station. We both walked in, amidst looks from everyone, went to the counter and asked the guy for a box of magnum XLs. He looks down at my cock as if for verification, smiles, says, "Sure thing" and turns and gets a box. He hands them to me and as I am paying him, he asks, "Who's the lucky girl tonight?" Instinctly, I point to my best friend and say, "He is." My friend buys into it and simply waves to the cashier, whose face had suddenly turned white. As we were leaving the store, I said to my friend, "Let's go fuck, babe," and he wittingly added, "Sure thing, hon," and slapped me on the ass. If you could have seen the look on the people in that store...priceless.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Nah, for the most part, if I'm in a WALMART or ECKERDS, I just get them checked out real fast if it's a mature cashier who couldn't care less. Tho, you wouldn't believe how many prepubescent teen girls stare blatantly at me and giggle when I walk away from where the condoms are kept. I can still remember one time wearing my aviator sunglasses when purchasing some furing the summertime, and these two teen girls, (I'd guess 15-18!) noticed me picking them up, and because I was wearing hemmed denim shorts, my bulge was pronounced, to say the least. Well, i got the usual millisecond bug-eye followed by exclamations that was original when I left; Girl one:"OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD, JILL, DID YOU SEE THAT GUY'S PACKAGE??" Girl two:"SHIT, TRACY, I KNOW, I KNOW!! "

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Didn't so much get a reaction to buying Magnum XLs, as such, but when I'd bought them all out and came back about a week later, and they hadn't restocked yet, yeah, I got some funny looks (mainly because I knew how long they'd been out).

Draft saved Draft deleted