reaction to buying large condoms

IrieSis

Just Browsing
Media
I for one have always and will always get excited at the prospect of knowing there's a large dick in close proximity. It is irrelevant wether the time or place is appropriate, my libido gets happy, excited, horny and anxiously aniticipate the wonderful prospect of having a huge manhood filling my anxious well lubricated love box.

I love a big, thick cock, and I make no appologies for it. Its more pleasing to stroke, to blow and to suck. And Ohh I must not forget, it feels so delightfully wonderful feeling it's powerful stokes as it goes in and out. the Long stokes are simply the best.

Yes I live for a big fat dick :tongue:

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I seem to notice that when I buy condoms the women get very quiet. It's usually the opposite of when I don't buy condoms. When I don't buy condoms and there is an attractive famale clerk they are usually very friendly and flirty.

But there was this one time when I was at the grocery store with my girlfriend who used to work at that very grocery store and after the checkout girl scanned the condoms she got on the intercom and said we have a 88 and 33 on checkstand 2. And I didn't notice but my girlfiend said all the other girls in the store immediately looked our direction. She told me after we left the store that 88 was a code for a hot guy at the checkout stand and 33 was code for buying the largest condoms they had at the store and that all the girls were staring and giggling because of this.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
Nobody seems to care. They take my money, put my purchases in a bag, and say, "Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart." Maybe that's some kind of codeword for, "May I see your big cock?" I just don't know. Not too bright, me.

Same here. Never a reaction from any clerk, male or female, young or old. Just another item to ring up to them.

mustang43

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided tonight to move up to magnums, so i went and bought my first box. i just went to the nearby AMPM and there was a really cute girl working the counter by herself, maybe a year or 2 older than me(im 19). i had to ask for them b/c they were behind the counter, and when i asked for the magnums, she glanced briefly at my crotch, then looked away when she saw i noticed. the just smiled, winked and said"have a good night". ill be going back soon haha

Reactions: deleted25159941

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go to the same chechout girls every time I am in the store and I have bought Magnum condoms since they have made them. In the time I have been having short and friendly conversations with the checkout girls I have not noticed so much as a raised eyebrow. They haev always been polite and not said a word or made any type of remark. I'm kind of glad I can go to the store and get what I need without being examined by everyone and forced to endure any remarks.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I moved here to a small company mining town, pop. est. 3500, I had a box or two with me. I eventually did run out but had noted the lack of selection in the town. I've been ordering online since.
Prior to that, I lived in a fairly large city and there wasn't any noticable reaction.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: I think back years ago feeling the stares from people as i buy the xl condoms Im only 5ft6. Now years later i walk proud with a smile on my face I must say i have met a couple of nice women this way. When you stand in line with the box in your hand its like a sign on your shirt saying i have a huge penis.Something so private has just been made public LoL:rolleyes:

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the 80s, when my son was in high school, I got in line with my Magnum XLs (or whatever big sizes were available then) at a drugstore, then realized that the checker was one of my son's buddies. A very handsome, extremely nice kid. He was so cool about my purchase; it could have been a candy bar. When I saw him after that there was no indication he had even remembered. I hope he's hugely hung!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been w/ my g/f of the moment whenever I've bought condoms, so it's always been a pretty silly event for me. I'm pretty sure we embarrassed the cashiers.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have had some curious looks by young women in super market check out lines. They slide the box over...look at my face...then down between my legs. LOL.... Some even grin. I never bought them, lest I was buying alot of groceries etc. for that reason...

Proppie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just mix the condoms in with my other groceries. One time a clerk was about to do a price check on some Magnum XL's and I told her that I did not want to buy them afterall.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well judging by all of these stories it would seem that half of pharmacy clerks are female size queens...

I have never gotten any second looks for buying XL's, but I always try and do it as quickly and discretely as possible. I absolutely love AboutAverage's story on the matter though, hehe -- classic. It's always good when a nerd ends up being hung.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never bought them at a pharmacy....just a grocery store. most checkers are women. But either way.... only happened once.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I absolutely love AboutAverage's story on the matter though, hehe -- classic. It's always good when a nerd ends up being hung.

Haha, thanks, Nitro. I love it when the nerd is hung too... especially when the nerd is me :tongue:

I still go past that gas station from time to time... and I always think of that. Such a great 'in your face' moment for me it was, sad as it sounds. I'm kinda drunk atm... am I the only one that's noticed that the condom machines at the bars (at least around me) only stock 'regular size' condoms? Not fair!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, thanks, Nitro. I love it when the nerd is hung too... especially when the nerd is me :tongue:

I still go past that gas station from time to time... and I always think of that. Such a great 'in your face' moment for me it was, sad as it sounds. I'm kinda drunk atm... am I the only one that's noticed that the condom machines at the bars (at least around me) only stock 'regular size' condoms? Not fair!

Yeah, but they probably figure the patrons at the bars will have limp-dick from too many drinks and won't be quite up to par for the evening:cool:.

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Responsible child of the '90s that I am, I know that a girl has to take responsibility for safe sex too, so I always have condoms on hand should the need arise. Which means that I too have occasion to shop for condoms.

When I went up to this cashier who goes to my school and handed her the XL condoms, her eyes totally got wide and she got all flustered, hitting the wrong button. Just to mess with her I was like "Is this the largest size they come in?" and spread my hands over a foot apart. The look on her face was priceless.