reaction to buying large condoms

hottxanboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a reaction, I think people working on the tills don't pay that much attention to everything they scan through

That's so not true. I was a checker at Wal-Mart in High School. There was this HOT latino guy that bought Magnums in my line one day. I watched his package every time he came in after that.

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not had any reactions cuz i cant find any large condoms! i get embaressed about it anyway, but one time i did get the courage to ask in boots and i ended up stammering and going bright red saying "d-do you have any ....extra large condoms?" at which point the woman at the counter flat out says "no" so i just as quick as possible lol

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever gotton a weird reaction when buying large or XL condoms? I have had a few experiences recently that made me wonder if this was common. One time I bought some durex xxl condoms at a supermarket and the guy at the checkout seemed really pissed off at me. As soon as he scanned the condoms he gave me this dirty look, but then kept on looking at the woman I was with for a reaction. I don't know what he was expecting but maybe he was just pissed that I was buying big condoms with a hot woman. Another time I bought some Magnum XL and the woman (early 20's, hot) became really friendly after she saw the condoms. Now this reaction I didn't mind. I have to admit that it was kind of hot watching a woman's reaction to finding out I have a big cock without actually pulling it out. I have noticed other women instantly look at my crotch or get an OMG look :eek: when they see the condoms. Does this happen to any of you? Women, what have your reactions been when you see a guy have large condoms? Do you get curious or turned on? Experiences please.

Well I usually dont buy mine from a store more of a accurate website for exact size. But I went to the store a few times for them and always got dirty looks from the guys, and the girls did get friendly your right. A few of them got on my nerves to be honest.

The reactions are usually because people have a misconstrued view that all Magnum XLs are for is huge dicks. Its the only real difference is the length at least that I can see. I tried to put one on and it didnt fit but there was plenty of length left over. But it for some reason makes them curious or even envious to the point where they hate you. It doesnt bother me if you hate me because Im bigger than you. That just makes me a better person because I dont care lol.

As for womens reactions Ive just been stared at curiously or stared directly at my crotch. I guess its a difference for all of them. Its kindve annoying to be honest hence the fact I buy them online.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
extra large condoms are just a marketing tool. The manufacturers know that a mans ego is conected to his dick. I'm 10 inches long and 8.5 in circumference and I can tell you that regular condoms do fit. Has anyone ever seen how big a regular condom can actully stretch. When condoms are tested at the factory before shipment, they are stretch to the size of a forearm, and they never break. Lets, be honest, if xxl condoms are actually larger, then surely at times it must fall off the average dick during sex. But it seems that most men say they use xxl condoms. I went to a convienence store the other day, and on the rack, Magnums outnumbered all other condoms combined. Now, if you really want to impress the lady at the counter next time, just slap you dick on the counter at the same time you by the condoms.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
extra large condoms are just a marketing tool. The manufacturers know that a mans ego is conected to his dick. I'm 10 inches long and 8.5 in circumference and I can tell you that regular condoms do fit. Has anyone ever seen how big a regular condom can actully stretch. When condoms are tested at the factory before shipment, they are stretch to the size of a forearm, and they never break. Lets, be honest, if xxl condoms are actually larger, then surely at times it must fall off the average dick during sex. But it seems that most men say they use xxl condoms. I went to a convienence store the other day, and on the rack, Magnums outnumbered all other condoms combined. Now, if you really want to impress the lady at the counter next time, just slap you dick on the counter at the same time you by the condoms.

Question is do you feel comfortable wearing normal sized condoms?

I don't care if they are named XS just as long as they has a good fit and feels good (and ofc do not break).

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did just the other day. was very flattered as the checkout girl was very attractive and it seemed to make her smile...:)

Yes, an absolute honey works at the local chemist. When I presented the large size box to her, she remained very cool but stared at me intensly; something she does when I come in for anything from the store.

CLOUDBURST21

Just Browsing
Media
Here's a situation that was simultaneously super awkward and just a little hot. So I'm in my final year of an education curriculum and naturally I have a placement in a high school as a student teacher. Friday night I had a sure-thing date planned with an old friend in town who I hadn't seen in a while and made sure to get supplies ready and on hand.

Go to CVS, grab JUST a pack of xl's and check out. Yeah. Student I have in class. She's a senior, and I'm only 21, so it's not like a creepy age thing. Just that I have to see her til May every weekday and now she nows her teacher is getting laid Friday nights and has a big dick.

I didn't even realize she was working there. It was totally unintentional, but she just kind of blushed, said hello timidly and avoided eye contact. I tried to diffuse things by being casual and friendly but she was just i think kind of (and understandably) shocked.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes- happened to me one time, was at the grocery store, bought magnums...looked, up, the guy in front of me was buying them too- (along with a bottle of wine, cheese, fruit, etc...)

a funny look passed between us, then we both idly glanced (not sure if it was intentional) at each others crothes...and a funny smile/nod passed between us (I remeber the guy had HUGE hands LOL)

felt like and odd bonding moment....

I was the same with myself. I'm rough, I'm tough, and it even fits really tight when flaccid! What more could you ask for?

...two ~10 hour sessions later and Snakey was declaring a Jihad on Magnum-sized condoms.

We don't get Trojan XLs in Australia btw. *shrugs*

Black&Strong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i work at krogers, a grocery store chain, and when i see someone buying large condoms, i kinda smile inside, and sometimes u look at guys and its like wow, u need large condoms, but at the same time everyone who buys large condoms dont actually need them,lol.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media

This statement could not possibly be more false. I tried "regular" condoms before having sex the first time. I could barely squeeze the damn thing over the head of my cock. Even the girl made a comment about the thing being way too small. You can stretch a condom over a freakn' VW if you apply enough force, but that doesn't mean it's comfortable or even responsible for that matter. Such a foolish post.

I've had few reactions when buying Magnums from the store. Most looks come from the customers. However, I did have a store clerk who got extremely friendly when I bought them. She actually walked around the checkout stand and started pressing the buttons for me (I was paying with a debit card). It is true that I was having trouble figuring it out at the time, but I have NEVER had a clerk go to that much effort since. I don't think it was a coincidence...especially since she was accidentally rubbing her ample chest against me.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was purchasing some items at a local CVS recently. One of the items of course was a box of Magnums. The clerk, an older women(late 50's) got to the box, scanned it, and jokingly said to me"are you planning enhancement surgery soon". I said no, they're just for normal use. She said "Yeah right"! While handing her my cash, and making sure no one else was behind me, I flashed her a business card size pic of me in my modest full glory. She then smiled and asked if I was married. I said no. Then she asked me if I would like to make a new friend. I did, lol.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
extra large condoms are just a marketing tool. The manufacturers know that a mans ego is conected to his dick. I'm 10 inches long and 8.5 in circumference and I can tell you that regular condoms do fit.

Apparently, you've never had the displeasure of having your dick in a tourniquet or the pleasure of knowing the difference between cm and inches on a tape measure. Normal sized condoms just freakin' hurt, and I'm not even close to your fantasy measurements. (8.5 around? Ouch!)

Back to the topic. I usually self-check, like others. Also, I don't ever remeber getting a reaction one way or the other- for all the checker cared, I could be buying a loaf of bread or a bottle of aspirin.