Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite briefs of all the ones that I've had were Jockey Slim Guy red briefs with white waistband and white contrasting leg openings. Sadly, those went away in the '80s. Aussiebum makes something similar. Red is hot!

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love red briefs. I'll even go so far as to say i have a "fetish" for men's red briefs.

I do notice I get lots of looks when I undress - but no one has the balls to say anything to me. I was just wondering what they must be thinking.

if I were to guess - I'd say were thinking of something smart-ass like

"you on the rag...or somethin'"
"you stripping later?"
"what, no red cape to match?"

I bet you get alot of looks with a body like that! And...if you fill out those hot red briefs...even more looks!!! Red briefs are sexy :smile:

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems pretty gay, but that might be your thing. A straight guy might wear red boxer-briefs, but I can't imagine one wearing red briefs.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
color isn't relevant. I wear red shirts, so nothing out of the ordinary about red undies.

B_bigleggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I reasize this is a fetish for you so your craving some attention with your red briefs. But hell anyone past the age of 5 years old being even a tiny bit concerned about the colour of someones briefs has some serious social underdevelopment.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Around here on someone as young as the OP, I would be more likely to notice the style (briefs) than the color. In years of going to the same gym and changing clothes I have probably seen fewer than five guys under thirty-five wearing briefs. I have a red pair of Evolve briefs purchased at Target and have worn them several times to the gym and have not noticed any kind of reaction at all.
Dave

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with Dave. "Normal" straight guys under 35 and living in the US don't usually wear briefs. The few who do stick with regular white fruit-of-the-looms. Red briefs would be unusual. If that's what you want, then wear them. If not, don't.

Right or wrong, that's how things are.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, if you were with a buddy and undressed in the locker room and saw he was sporting a pair of red briefs would you say anything?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I've never heard of any significance to wearing red briefs.

I'd probably just think to myself...cool, he is creative enough not to buy white briefs like everybody else...

Absolutely. They're briefs. What's all the fuss about?

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen plenty of guys in plenty of different types of underwear over the years, and even when they look silly in what they're wearing, it would never dawn on me to make a comment about their choice. Whatever.

Ditto. Especially being in the army and having open showers alot on the different duty stations. Altho there was a couple of times I asked where they got em :p.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As long as you don't say anything about my polka dot briefs....lol. Wear whatever you want, I really don't think there are underwear police lurking in the shadows. Personally, I like it when a guy shows some imagination or creativity or personal style.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as you don't say anything about my polka dot briefs....lol. Wear whatever you want, I really don't think there are underwear police lurking in the shadows. Personally, I like it when a guy shows some imagination or creativity or personal style.

Guys don't say anything about another guys' underwear...

The point of this thread is to find out what DOES go through your mind when you do see red briefs. What would you say:

I have no fear in wearing them.
No shame either.
I worn them for years. Notice other guys noticing, just wondering what they are thinking....:cool: