Reactions to red briefs

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Red briefs are actually quite sexy to me as they were the first time I saw them as being something of a sexy turn out when, after going swimming with a mate while in high school he was pulling off his board shorts and being a fit bloke had no shame of showing off his body what so ever, proceeded to just stand there talking to me while clad only in these tight wet bikini briefs of a bright red nature. I think I may have visibly gulped when I saw the way his package was just slammed against the wet red cotton and when he turned back to his bag how stretched out the fabric was on his bigh bubble butt.

I think that was also a defining moment where I knew I was a butt man lol

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys don't say anything about another guys' underwear...

The point of this thread is to find out what DOES go through your mind when you do see red briefs. What would you say:

I have no fear in wearing them.
No shame either.
I worn them for years. Notice other guys noticing, just wondering what they are thinking....:cool:

Well, with the way you show off in those white briefs in your avatar man, I would love to watch you all day parade around in briefs :biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys don't say anything about another guys' underwear...

The point of this thread is to find out what DOES go through your mind when you do see red briefs. What would you say:

I have no fear in wearing them.
No shame either.
I worn them for years. Notice other guys noticing, just wondering what they are thinking....:cool:

well, I just give up then

D

deleted509196

My guy wears breifs, different colours. I think it's SO hot. He has some red ones.

I just drool....

D

deleted509196

My guy wears breifs, different colours. I think it's SO hot. He has some red ones.

I just drool....

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Guys, if you were with a buddy and undressed in the locker room and saw he was sporting a pair of red briefs would you say anything?

I'd probably say "Clark, is there something you want to tell me? And be careful, don't sit on your glasses"

D

deleted720893

I would question his loyalty to the Republic.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Around here on someone as young as the OP, I would be more likely to notice the style (briefs) than the color. In years of going to the same gym and changing clothes I have probably seen fewer than five guys under thirty-five wearing briefs. I have a red pair of Evolve briefs purchased at Target and have worn them several times to the gym and have not noticed any kind of reaction at all.
Dave
I also have some of those in RED, BLACK, and WHITE !! I just like the color red ! I have other brands in NAVY BLUE ! At the YMCA locker room, nobody has made any smart remarks--just smiles

Attachments

I have all colors.....purple, dark grey, red, blue, neon green......etc. what's the issue with colored undies?

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wearing red briefs right now, and also red t shirt, and I like to go to the swimming pool like that, take my red towel and red swim shorts:)
I have red boxers, briefs and boxer- briefs, just like I have them in white, blue, black, yellow, brown, purple, also socks, you get the idea. my friends are mostly very uptight and can't understand that I like to have underwear that's not bought in a pack of dozen on the flee market, their moms buy their undies so I don't really give a damn...:)

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Actually wearing red briefs right now. I guess I kinda think it is hot to see a buddy in colored briefs. I have had comments from buddies when I am wearing striped or patterned briefs, but not usually. I used to be shy about anyone seeing my underwear, but now I proudly flaunt my brief collections. You may see waistband when I have my shirt off, see them at the gym, or even around my ankles in a restroom stall.