Reactions to shaved/trimmed pubic hair?

Leafhound: I just started shaving the base of my cock and trimming the rest of my pubic hair really short. I absolutely love the look of it, especially when hard. At least 2 additional inches of length are now in full view. I'm tall and thin and find that it really enhances the look of my cock. Just wondering if people (especially women) enjoy this look and if anyone has had any positive or negative reactions to seeing a big cock with very little pubes, if any, to obstruct the view.

Also, I have to say that I'm a little bit shy now in guys locker rooms as I don't think men shaving their cock and trimming ther pubic hair is socially acceptable as it is with women.

Thanks

Slipkid: I have been shaving and trimming for years. It took me a long time to figure out the look that I wanted. There is a delicate balance between looking natural and well kept versus looking like you're just trying too hard. Like someone else has said, shaving it all off does not do it for me either.

I've found that shaving the base of my cock as well as my balls and trimming the rest to about a quarter of an inch once a month is visually appealing yet not obvious. It subtle and you get the benefit of revealing the entire length of your cock rather than have the top portion covered in hair. The subtle approach will releive any nervousness in the gym looker room because its not too obvious.

As for women's reactions, I have never had a negative one. About half the girls I've been with remarked on it. The rest didn't say anything specifically. Of the girls that did, all of them loved it! Most commented on how they loved the feeling my smooth balls, they ejoyed oral more as they never had to deal with hair in their mouth and the fact that everything was so neat, tidy and just looked good.

If I could offer one peice of advice, since you've bought the clippers to trim around your cock, do your ass too. Depending on how hairy you are, having a neatly trimmed front with clumps of hair on your ass doesn't look good and certainly not natural. Trimming the hair on/in your ass looks totally natural. It doesn't grow as thick as your pubic hair and when trimmed is totally transparent. Lastly, women love it too!

Reactions: Sandymat

christia: Leafhound-- my husband has been shaving ever since I've known him. He was the first guy I was with that did this. I think it's hot :)

hung: I believe that if you read several of the topics here you will ascertain that to shave is not viewed as something that needs to be embarrassed about. I appreciate my penis and the close cut hair near the base. A visual delight, which also enhances the appearance. A well groomed body is a turn on for most everyone. Just my thoughts. However, Thanks for the opportunity to respond.

HC: Trimming is great; I always keep it well-maintained, but shaving completely bald isn't so good. I don't need to look like a 10-year-old boy down there.

blakeley: I shave the base of my penis, and keep my balls smooth at all times, as well as keep the bush nice and trim. I love the look of it, and so do others, apparently. I've always had a nice hang (5.5 or 6" long), now it seems to look even longer- go figure.

prepstudinsc: I've never had any kind of negative reaction, either. I shave my balls smooth, since they aren't very hairy to begin with. As to my pubic hair, I just trim it short, so it looks neat, but not like I'm trying to make it look manicured. I don't have a lot of hair on my dick, but there is a little on the sides of the base of it that I shave off. I don't worry about the hair being pulled in a condom because I've never had a condom go to the base of my penis. From the looks of things at the gym, most of the younger (20-30 year olds) guys also trim. I trim my chest also, but not to the point that it looks trimmed....just neatened up.

hungone: I have been shaving my shaft and balls for about 8 years. (I also trim the pubes - but not too much) First of all - there is no question it makes you look bigger. The truth is - guys are usually so exicted by my size - they don't even comment on my shaving and triming. AND - I'd say about 90% of the men I have been with also shave / trim - so clearly this is something that they also like. So - if anything - the reactions have been positive!

BIGBOYDAVE: I have been trimming and shaving my bush for years
It only appears to add length but the looks i get when I do it tell a lot
most think its still growing they always say after i trim that its bigger than they remember.
Trimming is Best Complet shaving ends up causing rashes or ingrown hairs .
I also noticed that when i trim as compared to total shaving it grows back much slower and never as thick

Me_Likey: Mmmm, good topic. I love it when a man shaves his balls and keeps the rest trimmed nice and short. It's a real turn on for me and, if I'm with a guy who doesn't trim/shave, I'll force him to do it regularly eventually. I generally dislike body hair so when I'm with a guy that keeps it in check I am extremely appreciative. In fact, I make the effort of pointing out my love of a well manicured cock. Hey, if you've got a big cock, show it off! Plus, if you keep your other erogenous zones shaved/trimmed, you may just receive some additional oral pleasure in those areas as well. ;)

I can understand your shyness of showing yourself in the gym but don't worry about it. Just tell 'em your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife can't keep their hands of it now!

FunGirl: Leafhound, one more endorsement from the ladies. I for one love the look and feel of it. I shave and trim myself and have never had anything but positive comments about it. In fact, I appreciate it when a guy mentions the fact that he likes it 'cause it can be alot of work sometimes, especially if you wax or even undergo electrolysis, as I did.

You know, men seem to expect that women keep their pubes under control yet there is very little expectations on men. I wish more men addressed their body hair as you do, no matter how hairy a guy may be overall. :-*

tasha: I do the Brazilian Bikini wax. Very little body hair is a good thing in my book. A well groomed man is always a plus, and will definitely encourage me to go down there and do something about it :D