1. D_Barasiah Teabagher

D_Barasiah Teabagher Account Disabled

So I was in the men's room the other day at one urinal of two, and two brothers came in. The older one helped the younger one into the stall, and then he turned to come over to the urinal. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw him look down at my penis (there were no dividers) and stop in his tracks, staring. Finally he slowly came over to the other urinal and peed, glancing at my penis now and then.
    Another time I was at my massage therapist, and he left the room so I could get undressed. When he came back in, I remembered that I hadn't turned my cell off, so I got down off the table to take care of it. He looked down at my penis, did a double-take, and seemed like he was rather shocked at seeing me naked (which I thought was odd.. here I had thought that MTs would have been used to seeing naked bodies all day every day!)
    Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

2. sumdude

Gold Member

Albums:
    hehe. Sounds like you must have one dangerous looking dick dude.

I guess I have had similar experiences - in that I like being the one doing the looking.

#2 sumdude, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  3. DonkeyHungLad

DonkeyHungLad Member

yea, its happened me too. i like the attention though. it turns me on

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I use the urinal, I'm there to pee. I'm indifferent if people want to look.

Draft saved Draft deleted