Reading before posting.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering.
How many of you actually read all the posts to a topic before you post?
I just gets annoying when someone makes the same joke or asks a question that has already been answered.

I think part of the fun here is to read what others have written.
Granted, some topics have pages of posts and I would not expect anyone to actually read everything. But, IMHO, anything under 5 pages should be read.

(DAMN, I hate it when I misspell the title.)

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i seldom read before i pose.
but when posting, i do read to see what it is i am posting about and the general climate of the topic i might pose- i mean post to.
Ha, Ha, Ha, rub it in. I was going to ask how to edit titles once they are set. I tried to edit but it only lets me correct the message.

Hey, maybe more people will check out this thread because of the confusion. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You could ask a mod to edit it for you. Though funnily enough I read over the typo, I read 'reading before posting' even though the 't' wasn't there.

I will read all of the posts in a thread - I skim some of them but I do try to get a good idea of what's gone on in thread. It's only polite - like IRL, I prefer not to butt straight into a conversation other people are having without getting the jist of what's actually being said.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually read all the posts first before posting. I only won't if I'm late to the thread and it seems like an easygoing topic without much debating.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will usually read the first 2-3 pages and the last two pages just to get the jist of things.

]well, i seldom read before i pose. [/B]
but when posting, i do read to see what it is i am posting about and the general climate of the topic i might pose- i mean post to.
Dahlink, so glad to see you are back and as witty and handsome as ever. :flirt:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Oh god no, i really couldn't be bothered reading pages and pages or whatever has already happened. But generally whatever i post isn't debatable and i only my little opinion. And if someone wants to whinge that its already been said :rolleyes: well so has everything else on the board, about 3 times over

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Not 100 percent of the time. I hate long winded posts and skip them.

I read the initial couple, then some random others to get a fair idea. If it's something where all the posts matter then I'll read them.