"reading" My Sauna/gym Shower Buddy (advice?)

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought his comment, "The hottest chicks are at a gay clubs!” spoke volumes about where his head might be.
Not even being the wishful thinking type, I think that comment can go several different ways. What's your interpretation?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not even being the wishful thinking type, I think that comment can go several different ways. What's your interpretation?

It just sounded like he's into girls, that's all.

But, you're right - it could mean anything. Or nothing.

Reactions: Sexromasex
D

deleted1329245

Saint Raphael, we are all cheering you on! You can get to this finish line. He’s interested in you and wants to take it to the next level. Think back to the question—we are still on for dinner right? He’s nervous too about ending up in the friend zone. When is dinner scheduled? Your legions of fans are pulling for you man—give us an update!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I absolutely think he is interested, but just needs a little "nudge" to get him to go for it. Next time I was in the sauna or shower I would let myself get hard and then start telling him about how much you enjoyed the gay club.....if he asks or says anything about you being hard, I'd simply say that you are attracted to him...he turns you on......and see what happens....my guess is, he'll get hard himself and tell you he is interested.....and if you get a negative response, you can simply apologize and move on. Good luck my friend, how ever it turns out!!

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the replies to the above questions.

Based on what’s been stated, this guy is at least bi, is interested in you and is hesitant to make the first move.

Have you ever adjusted yourself in the sauna or given yourself a little tug? How did he respond?

I definitely think it’s time you showed him your hardon or at least a really good semi. Guys who are into a guy want to see his hard dick. You know this. He needs to see your cock stretched out, getting thicker and harder.

Showing him in the sauna would be ideal. Let the towel fall off your semi hard cock and then say you’re sorry, that you’ve had a problem with morning wood all morning. My money is on he’ll say it’s not a problem and will start getting hard himself. Forget about talking about the gay bar. Talk about his cock! How big it’s getting. How nice it is. If he doesn’t show interest in your cock or doesn’t get hard you’ll have your answer.

If the sauna doesn’t work because of other guys coming in and out, show him in the shower. He showers where he does so he can see you. He wants it. Let him see your semi hard cock. Let him know that it’s on the road to BIG ROCK HARD BONER and it’s his if he wants it. Again how does he respond? If he doesn’t show some wood you’ll have your answer.

All the talk about hot chicks in gay bars is BS. Just a stupid, uninformed line often repeated. “Because it’s safe in a gay bar. They don’t get hit on.” This guy is trying to act straight. It’s BS.

He is holding back. Why is he holding back? My money is on he has issues with his sexuality. We’ve all met Sauna Boy before. The most you’ll get is his cock. I seriously doubt he’s going to dinner with you. He will flake. There’s no romance to be had at this point. He wants it but is struggling. He has let the clock run out. So all you have left is sex. If you show him some wood and he doesn’t respond, you will have your answer. If he does, give him your number and tell him to text you to finish off what you started. Make sure you have the Hotels Tonight app downloaded unless you want to do it behind a bush — I doubt he’s taking you back to his place.

I don’t mean to sound harsh. Just realistic at this point. We’ve all been there at some point.

Tick tock.

Reactions: Mister2101

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Saint Raphael — my apologies. I just looked over my post above. Seriously, I did not mean to sound so critical. I’m just a realist. I seriously think this guy has issues with his sexuality and that it’s possibly cultural. You’re not going to solve that in two weeks.

Just go for sex. We’ve all hooked up with guys for sex who have later become our friends. Go for what’s attainable and realistic at the moment given the situation. If something else is meant to be it will happen. Put him back in the thinkable category.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
We need an Office Pool!

I think there’s a high probability they will show hardons. Maybe stoke one out. Given Gym Crush’s behavior, I think he’d be up for receiving a blowjob from @Saint Raphael but I don’t think he’d reciprocate over the next 2 weeks.

Then there’s the question of where. I don’t believe dinner is going to happen. IIRC, Gym Crush was to have picked a restaurant by now. I don’t think that’s happened. They may meet up at a juice bar for a conversation. But where do they take it? Gym Crush has a roommate and Saint Raphael lives far away. Does either have a car? Not sure. Hotels in DC can be expensive. Plus I don’t think Gym Crush is going to get all crazy with gay sex the first time around (I’m still sensing Gym Crush to be a selfish lover). And I’m not sure that Saint Raphael would be up for stroking out a load in the sauna given that it’s on campus.

So my $10 is on:

Stays in Sauna/Showers + Show Hardons

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think there’s a high probability they will show hardons. Maybe stoke one out. Given Gym Crush’s behavior, I think he’d be up for receiving a blowjob from @Saint Raphael but I don’t think he’d reciprocate over the next 2 weeks.

Then there’s the question of where. I don’t believe dinner is going to happen. IIRC, Gym Crush was to have picked a restaurant by now. I don’t think that’s happened. They may meet up at a juice bar for a conversation. But where do they take it? Gym Crush has a roommate and Saint Raphael lives far away. Does either have a car? Not sure. Hotels in DC can be expensive. Plus I don’t think Gym Crush is going to get all crazy with gay sex the first time around (I’m still sensing Gym Crush to be a selfish lover). And I’m not sure that Saint Raphael would be up for stroking out a load in the sauna given that it’s on campus.

So my $10 is on:

Stays in Sauna/Showers + Show Hardons
Well! This just became even more interesting (and kinda savage)!

• We do have a restaurant picked out; I was the one who recommended it.
  • We had a date set which I had to cancel due to my surgery. We rescheduled for next Sunday (May 19th), barring that I'm moderately recovered from the next phase of my procedure on Wednesday.
  • I have a car (it's my transportation to/from work as I'm off the Metro grid).
  • I work full time, so hotel expenses aren't as issue.
  • If action went down in the sauna, I could totally see him not reciprocating. I think it'd be a different story somewhere more private.

D

deleted1329245

• We had a date set which I had to cancel due to my surgery. We rescheduled for next Sunday (May 19th), barring that I'm moderately recovered from the next phase of my procedure on Wednesday.
  • If action went down in the sauna, I could totally see him not reciprocating. I think it'd be a different story somewhere more private.
Countdown to May 19 everyone!!! What’s your own bet on what happens next Saint R?!

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media

Haha! All in good fun! Not meant to be savage. :)

Good luck with your surgery.

Look forward to hearing how this goes.

My bet stands. :)

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Countdown to May 19 everyone!!! What’s your own bet on what happens next Saint R?!

If I had to bet on myself, I'd put me down for go to dinner and stroke out a load. ;)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
We're on the edge of our seats! It's like we're waiting for the season finale!

What are we going to do when the season ends? It’s like binge watching. We’re going to have withdrawal symptoms!

Will there be a Season Two? Is Gym Crush going to be flying across the pond to an off the beaten path town to do the bingo bongo with Saint Raphael? Or will there be a plot twist and we find out that Saint Raphael’s first crush, Gym Crush’s roommate, is not so straight after all, Gym Crush hesitates, his roommate makes the move and Saint Raphael ends up with heels of helium for the roommate!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not trying to offend anyone with what I'm about to say.

Is it just me or am I the only one who is sexually frustrated after reading through these last five pages of comments? Now page 6.

I know everyone moves to their own beat, but I think I'd have had sex with him on page one. But I'm a slut, so go figure.