"reading" My Sauna/gym Shower Buddy (advice?)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
@Saint Raphael , thanks for the update. So good to hear you took the first step and he followed your lead. Glad you got to play around with him and kiss him. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s his first time with a guy and/or has a cultural hang up with gay sex [you have to whisper “gay sex” for proper effect].

Did he reach over and feel your hard cock?

Did you show each other your hardons in the shower?

If you still have a few days in town, YES, YES, YES, reach out to him for another date. Let him know you really like him and that you’re interested in finishing off what you started in the sauna — only this time without the risk of interruption and with plenty of time to savor the moment.

Good luck with your move!

Talk us through the details in the sauna, from start to finish please?

Don’t rush him with too much at once (ie kissing and fingering). He seems to be on step one. You may need to assess it and depending on how comfy he gets of you jack again see of he is up to it. If you get another chance together, ask him what he likes, sex wise, then try some of that on him. Ie, he says love someone playing with his balls or sucking just his head and not shaft, then try do some of that? If the next step is another mutual jack and maybe try some of that or blowing him and them maybe rimming him. Dont force it, if he gets uncomfortable go one level back but keep going. Get him comfortable with this new side of himself first I’d say. He is probably scared to death someone would find out and he may not talk about it.

However, I suppose you will know better as you would ‘read’ him the best and the above may not work.

I strongly suggest you keep in contact with him and try message each other regularly. He will appreciate that, I am sure, especially after friending you on social.

Now the details on the sauna experience please!

Reactions: Mister2101

Agree with everyone...he's obviously interested! But cautious, and could be because of a lack of experience. But def need to get it on the table before you leave, one way or another. Good luck!

Reactions: Mister2101

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For sure make contact. Ask him over to help you pack. Once there, pack a few things and then offer something to eat or drink. It will give time to sit and chat. Have him sit on the floor using the coach/sofa to lean against as it gives you an excuse to sit right next to him. Also very easy to lean over to kiss or to touch. Hopefully it will lead very nicely to touching, foreplay and sex. Just have fun but make sure you r friends don’t interrupt (lock the door!) showing up to help pack.
He definitely is interested and liked the little bit you did together or he wouldn’t have gone to the trouble to find you on the internet. It most likely is the first time for him and these may be new feeling that were suppressed by him for years. Many men deny their feeling (i am one who did for years). He is scared maybe confused but pandora’s box was opened and the sexual pleasure has a way of wanting more. Definitely contact him today. Hmmmm maybe the start of a future partner and great lover. Besides from your picture, your offering a pretty nice package. He’d be a fool to not want it! Lol. Fingers crossed.

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'll give you guys the details when I have a bit more time to write everything out (hopefully by tomorrow).

For now, I'll note that I left on Sunday so the suggestions about him helping me pack, etc, are moot unfortunately.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I'll give you guys the details when I have a bit more time to write everything out (hopefully by tomorrow).

For now, I'll note that I left on Sunday so the suggestions about him helping me pack, etc, are moot unfortunately.

You did say, “conclusion.”

There’s always FaceTime!

stewball

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Thank you for all the updates, I think next time you got to be together in a safe place so everything can go smooth <3 good luck

Reactions: Saint Raphael

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For now, I'll note that I left on Sunday so the suggestions about him helping me pack, etc, are moot unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I took this note as a bit snarky and cheeky. A lot of guys wrote very nice suggestions,messages cheering you on. I felt you were not entirely upfront with us. All your posts have been asking for suggestions on what to do BUT you left. So I just felt we have been lead on and in the end not sure if any of this is real. I am not following this thread any further. Sorry.

Reactions: mikeblack

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took this note as a bit snarky and cheeky. A lot of guys wrote very nice suggestions,messages cheering you on. I felt you were not entirely upfront with us. All your posts have been asking for suggestions on what to do BUT you left. So I just felt we have been lead on and in the end not sure if any of this is real. I am not following this thread any further. Sorry.

There isn't anything snarky, sneaky, or made up at all. I have moved abroad to the Middle East and am trying to get settled into my new environment, all in addition to carrying out my fellowship, which started on May 28th...two days after I left the US. My transition has bee a bit more difficult than I had anticipated, and to be honest, I have been somewhat cautious about visiting this site from my location, for reasons that I trust are obvious.

As I'm sure you've seen, all of my posts have been very long, because I try to be comprehensive and as detailed as possible. I have a million messages sitting in my inbox that I try to respond to here and there.

All I can say is, I am (and have been since 2017) a full-time PhD student, and have worked full-time. Joining a forum to write fiction for other people's entertainment or frustration isn't how I choose to pass what little time I have.

lolwhat? Don't act entitled and personally attacked because there's nothing more to the story. Furthermore, it isn't his obligation to be 100% "up front with us". It's an online forum where he willingly chose to share his escapades with us, if he wanted to omit anything, he's allowed to do so.

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There isn't anything snarky, sneaky, or made up at all. I have moved abroad to the Middle East and am trying to get settled into my new environment, all in addition to carrying out my fellowship, which started on May 28th...two days after I left the US. My transition has bee a bit more difficult than I had anticipated, and to be honest, I have been somewhat cautious about visiting this site from my location, for reasons that I trust are obvious.

As I'm sure you've seen, all of my posts have been very long, because I try to be comprehensive and as detailed as possible. I have a million messages sitting in my inbox that I try to respond to here and there.

All I can say is, I am (and have been since 2017) a full-time PhD student, and have worked full-time. Joining a forum to write fiction for other people's entertainment or frustration isn't how I choose to pass what little time I have.
What a perfect reply to an utterly asinine posting. Good luck in your fellowship and new adventure....Cheers!

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi gents,

I texted back and forth with “my” guy over the weekend. Nothing raunchy, just casual catching up and seeing how things are going on our respective ends. I plan to keep dropping in every now and then. He has still been on my mind, but doesn’t occupy anywhere near as much space as he used to. I figure it’s not worth giving too much thought to something that isn’t accessible at the moment, but at the same time, I’m trying to keep communication open so that we might be able to reconnect when I’m back. I still have some lustful desires for him, but I think the most significant part of those feelings has now transformed into genuine admiration for him. I’m happy to witness his journey towards becoming a doctor, and am fascinated by his intelligence, worldliness, and ability to be so chill and such an everyday unassuming guy.

Here is the breakdown of our sauna encounter:

I was in the sauna solo, standing and stretching in the buff. Since it was the last day, I purposely fluffed myself and was sporting a semi by the time he walked in (I knew he would be in shortly after me). He sat on the other side of the sauna, something I noticed he started doing more frequently in the preceeding weeks for whatever reason – perhaps to gain a better view? I noticed him checking me out per his usual and started rubbing myself more intentionally. We chatted, but his eyes never met mine; he was focused on my piece lol. More than anything, the excitement sent me to full mast, and I was able to make out that he had developed a semi before covering himself with a water bottle.

Although I had been in the sauna before him and already sat my stuff down in my usual spot, I asked if I could sit next to him, and he said yes. As I sat down (to his left), I put my hand on his leg near his knee, and spread my legs so that they touched his. I stared between his legs, and he moved his water bottle out of the way. That was the signal I needed, so I took him into my hands and he went full mast instantly. I reassured him that I would make sure we didn’t get caught. (I didn’t have a way of guaranteeing that obviously, but I think that relaxed him.) He followed suit and took me into his. I stroked him gently, but perhaps awkwardly; I’ve played with uncut guys before, but have never actually jacked them, so I didn’t really know what if the method I used was pleasurable. Nevertheless, he stayed hard but probably from an adrenaline rush. I rubbed his pubes which were starting to come in, and his sac, which was heavier than meets the eye. Our eyes met for the first time and I puckered my lips and moved in. We kissed and it was hot to taste his lips. Obviously we were both sweating due to the heat of both the sauna and the actual encounter, but the sweat that had accumulated on and around his mouth didn’t phase me in the slightest. I used my tongue to try to pry his mouth open. He wasn’t forcefully resistant, but also didn’t budge, so I quickly retreated and turned my attention to his nipple, which was also salty with sweat. I flicked and sucked it with my tongue, and he let out a faint yet audible gasp. I went up to kiss him again, and our lips met; he puckered this time, but still didn’t grant me access to his tongue.

As we kissed, I used my free hand (I was still jacking him) to travel down to his sac again, and I went lower and rubbed his perineum/taint, which was quite hairy and sweaty. I slid my middle and index fingers down further and gently passed them against his hole. He broke our kiss and grabbed my wrist (but didn’t push it away) and said, “I’m not ready for that yet dude.” I told him it was okay and immediately took my hand away.

It actually turned out to be perfect timing, because I had just enough time to take note that another guy (my trainer friend) was coming in. I told him someone was coming, and got down off the bench and went back to my usual spot just as the door was opening and my friend came in. My guy put his water bottle back between his legs, and I lost my erection but was still leaking precum like crazy (I usually have a lot). We all chatted as if nothing happened, and after about 5 minutes or so, my guy said he was done and hit the shower. I wanted to follow him, not to continue but rather to make sure he was okay with what happened, but my friend held me up chatting – even as I stood with my hand on the door ready to exit. I was able to get to the shower while he was finishing up, but he didn’t say anything so I left it alone and just told him I would hit him up later to give him my parking pass (and you all know about that from my previous post).

So that’s how everything went down. More than anything, I had hoped that he wasn’t taken aback, but considering that he searched me out and found me on social media, I presume that he wasn’t. I think he might be inexperienced and perhaps I was a bit too aggressive, but I was up against the clock. I know I’ll be returning to DC next spring and he will be finishing the second of his four years of medical school, so here’s to hopping that there will be a Part II in 2020!

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow. thanks for the hot details. im leaking pre cum just reading about it...and also thinking it's time for me to find a better gym! Keep up the communication. there is always webcams!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi gents,

I texted back and forth with “my” guy over the weekend. Nothing raunchy, just casual catching up and seeing how things are going on our respective ends. I plan to keep dropping in every now and then. He has still been on my mind, but doesn’t occupy anywhere near as much space as he used to. I figure it’s not worth giving too much thought to something that isn’t accessible at the moment, but at the same time, I’m trying to keep communication open so that we might be able to reconnect when I’m back. I still have some lustful desires for him, but I think the most significant part of those feelings has now transformed into genuine admiration for him. I’m happy to witness his journey towards becoming a doctor, and am fascinated by his intelligence, worldliness, and ability to be so chill and such an everyday unassuming guy.

Here is the breakdown of our sauna encounter:

I was in the sauna solo, standing and stretching in the buff. Since it was the last day, I purposely fluffed myself and was sporting a semi by the time he walked in (I knew he would be in shortly after me). He sat on the other side of the sauna, something I noticed he started doing more frequently in the preceeding weeks for whatever reason – perhaps to gain a better view? I noticed him checking me out per his usual and started rubbing myself more intentionally. We chatted, but his eyes never met mine; he was focused on my piece lol. More than anything, the excitement sent me to full mast, and I was able to make out that he had developed a semi before covering himself with a water bottle.

Although I had been in the sauna before him and already sat my stuff down in my usual spot, I asked if I could sit next to him, and he said yes. As I sat down (to his left), I put my hand on his leg near his knee, and spread my legs so that they touched his. I stared between his legs, and he moved his water bottle out of the way. That was the signal I needed, so I took him into my hands and he went full mast instantly. I reassured him that I would make sure we didn’t get caught. (I didn’t have a way of guaranteeing that obviously, but I think that relaxed him.) He followed suit and took me into his. I stroked him gently, but perhaps awkwardly; I’ve played with uncut guys before, but have never actually jacked them, so I didn’t really know what if the method I used was pleasurable. Nevertheless, he stayed hard but probably from an adrenaline rush. I rubbed his pubes which were starting to come in, and his sac, which was heavier than meets the eye. Our eyes met for the first time and I puckered my lips and moved in. We kissed and it was hot to taste his lips. Obviously we were both sweating due to the heat of both the sauna and the actual encounter, but the sweat that had accumulated on and around his mouth didn’t phase me in the slightest. I used my tongue to try to pry his mouth open. He wasn’t forcefully resistant, but also didn’t budge, so I quickly retreated and turned my attention to his nipple, which was also salty with sweat. I flicked and sucked it with my tongue, and he let out a faint yet audible gasp. I went up to kiss him again, and our lips met; he puckered this time, but still didn’t grant me access to his tongue.

As we kissed, I used my free hand (I was still jacking him) to travel down to his sac again, and I went lower and rubbed his perineum/taint, which was quite hairy and sweaty. I slid my middle and index fingers down further and gently passed them against his hole. He broke our kiss and grabbed my wrist (but didn’t push it away) and said, “I’m not ready for that yet dude.” I told him it was okay and immediately took my hand away.

It actually turned out to be perfect timing, because I had just enough time to take note that another guy (my trainer friend) was coming in. I told him someone was coming, and got down off the bench and went back to my usual spot just as the door was opening and my friend came in. My guy put his water bottle back between his legs, and I lost my erection but was still leaking precum like crazy (I usually have a lot). We all chatted as if nothing happened, and after about 5 minutes or so, my guy said he was done and hit the shower. I wanted to follow him, not to continue but rather to make sure he was okay with what happened, but my friend held me up chatting – even as I stood with my hand on the door ready to exit. I was able to get to the shower while he was finishing up, but he didn’t say anything so I left it alone and just told him I would hit him up later to give him my parking pass (and you all know about that from my previous post).

So that’s how everything went down. More than anything, I had hoped that he wasn’t taken aback, but considering that he searched me out and found me on social media, I presume that he wasn’t. I think he might be inexperienced and perhaps I was a bit too aggressive, but I was up against the clock. I know I’ll be returning to DC next spring and he will be finishing the second of his four years of medical school, so here’s to hopping that there will be a Part II in 2020!
I agree---he is new to all this and you would need to take your time with him....let him "take lead" on what he is willing to try and experience......you just need to be patient and considerate along the way.......too bad you are now apart and unable to continue in the foreseeable future... thanks for sharing....

JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. That was a whole journey! I'm glad I tuned back in since I last checked in at message #18. You were so patient and cautious. I worried you were too cautious. But I'm glad that things got consumated and that future stories sound likely in 2020. I look forward to reading that chapter when it finally happens. Proud of you, man.