Reading Too Much Here?

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a light crush on a friend but I'm not sure if it's just one sided or if there is something there.

I've had two things happen that make me think there may be more there.

First: We take lunch often together and we enjoy talking about a wide arrange of things. Basically life stuff but nothing personal or sexual. This one time we went to a usual lunch spot. Lucked out and got a booth together but it was a tight fit. The cushion seats were not right on top of each other but very close.

While waiting for the food our legs occasionally touched. Nothing long pressing but it did make me a bit nervous. After we ate though both of my legs got right inl with his. I semi moved but also was waiting for him to wiggle position first as my seat was pushed closer to the table and it was more difficult for me to move. He didn't move at all and we spent the rest of waiting for the check like this which was a good 15 to 20 minutes. Am I reading too much into this? Do guys not really care when they basically manspread hold hands but with their legs?

Second: His computer went blank and asked if a could figure out what happened. Went to help him out, my first thought was the computer screen cord to the computer was unplugged. But it wasn't. He was about a few inches away from me and was looking as well. Once I knew it wasn't that I looked to make sure the screen was on - I moved my hand to find the tiny button on the right side sliding to find it my friend who was close did the same thing as to help find it. He casually placed his hand on top of mine and held there for a good min. It could of been out of frustration or just an accident. It made me nervous because it wasn't my action at all. Does this happen often to straight/bi guys and they just ignore it?

Should I push further or is there a clear sign to indicate he's interested in more to look out for? Honestly I think it's wishful thinking and I'm find with keeping it as friends. He provides enough attention and is very good looking so that it's fun to fantasize about.

Long post but I'm really confused by all of this and would appreciate any feedback.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Test your theory. You initiate contact and make it a little longer than normal and see what happens.
I'm so shy it's difficult for me to do that. But if the opportunity presents itself I will try to find the courage.

We went back to the lunch spot - I felt like he was wishing for the same spot. We both look right at that spot. But we settled for just a regular booth. Still enjoyed it.

BUT a recent development has been commenting on girls and guys we find attractive. I showed him a friend's girlfriend and said she was very hot. It was on the ride back, I could be mistaken but I think he pop'd a boner. Couldn't stop looking at it. Felt a bit uncomfortable but enjoyed the mutual tension.

Reactions: Danefin