Ready to Cam or Chat

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got a yahoo screen name, and I found my cam, although it is really sad quality. Well, it runs fine at about 320 x 240. But that isn't important. Would anyone at all, male, female, gay, straight, bi like to chat or cam with me?

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, umm... I forgot to change that. I would rather use my Yahoo name, because my MSN name has all of my non-LPSG friends on it, and I rather not risk slipping up. [Paranoia] :p

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got a yahoo screen name, and I found my cam, although it is really sad quality. Well, it runs fine at about 320 x 240. But that isn't important. Would anyone at all, male, female, gay, straight, bi like to chat or cam with me?

What happened to your photo?

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got paranoid when I found out a search of my old name brought up LPSG, so I changed the name, but the pictures still had my old name, so I got rid of them. I'll see if I can sneak some more later today.

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Holy ....! So many views and so many people wanting to chat. Sorry, but I'm going for the night, but if you want, just hit me up on Yahoo anytime. And I've got my cam working perfectly.