real 8x8 cock

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i pretty sure im a straight guy... but looking at this cock and watching him measure gave me a instant hardon, gave my hole body chills and i actully jizzed in my pants without touching myself

Measuring - xHamster.com

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy shit, that's insane! How the hell does he have sex? I would have trouble walking the next morning...dicks this big have an aura--you get within 6 inches and you feel the heat emmanating from it hitting your face, it's inanely hot just to sit there and look at it...

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And not a woman to share it with. Goes to show you size isn't everything. Hell, many will turn him down as soon as they see it.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That man's flaccid dick is larger than my erect penis...wtf? I think I'd be able to fit his head in my mouth before it'd be completely full and stretched to the limit. Holy fuck!

Last edited:

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha yes im 100% sure... its just whenever i see a dick like that, well ive never seen a dick like that i usually invision myself as having that cock and the things i could do with it... im not even small, i just wish i was bigger.

B_boloyev

Experimental Member
Media
I know nothing of pumped penises...only just that the idea of "pumping" my penis scares me shitless...almost more than fisting scares me *shivers*

well basically it will make your penis unpleasurable for a woman.. since it won't feel hard and that is the basic thing you need to pleasure a woman